Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
And I have nothing against Angryman but he doesn't know what lane hes in either. Is he repping for Pookie & Ray Ray, the Geeks, The Red Pill, is he a dating coach? Masculinity coach? He's changed his channel names at least 3 times this year
I been rocking with angryman for the past 4 years after oshay did him dirty but yeah his content is getting too muddled with other shyt.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
And I have nothing against Angryman but he doesn't know what lane hes in either. Is he repping for Pookie & Ray Ray, the Geeks, The Red Pill, is he a dating coach? Masculinity coach? He's changed his channel names at least 3 times this year

Is he the one who wrote a book on how to wife a single mom?

Daps
I made the request and @3Rivers came through :lawd:

Women, are you an F.B.I ? Are you Feminine, Beautiful, and Inspirational?

nYTOcBr.png

People can laugh at this but how many women are this thoe and in this particular order ?:jbhmm:

Daps

You wrong about this and it just proves point but cook thoe....:beli:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
These chicks are delusional. Bashing men all day yet still begging for marriage.

The Dusty News Network (DNN) though?
:mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No, that was Derrick Jaxn

51L0xRrw-7L.jpg

I also though of Farrah Gray too when you asked that

strong-women-only-intimidate-weak-men-ebook-by-farrah-gray-sept-2014-release.jpg

:mjlol:

nah, it was one of those manosphere guys. He was telling men that it was ok to wife up single moms if they followed his rules of his book. I’m not sure if that was what the entire book was about. I thought it was Angryman, but maybe it was someone else.

both of them titles are hilarious tho

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It's funny how the manosphere is framented. You got everyone vs Kevin Samuels for selling the manosphere out. Game dudes vs productive men. Sysbm vs the communitah. shyt is wwe :heh:
And don't forget the worst one: mouthpiece vs. physical attraction (aka reality)

I refuse to take anyone who says "looks don't matter" seriously in regards to dating advice.