Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Divorce court low key genius

use the woman to take all the money out of these rich men who be ducking taxes
And knowing how shallow and superfluous these women are, they spend most of not all that money and it goes back into the system, it’s a win lose for everyone but the law makers

cold game and women spend two times more than a man does in america ...in this generation women's testosterone is just as high as a man's shyt getting to weird out here :francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
cold game and women spend two times more than a man does in america ...in this generation women's testosterone is just as high as a man's shyt getting to weird out here :francis:
Speaking of high testosterone women.... I just read his thread on that wench website, and the hate they have for BM is crazy.

They all claim they are high value women with no kids, perfect shape, never, married blah blah, and BM and Kevin are mad because apparently all BM are broke and no women outside of the race wants them.

I know they’re full of shyt that’s why they keep writing about it every second.

They still wanted the least.

They give a BW a bad name.

This shyt is a cold game indeed.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
the old dudes are out of touch. the young bytches r not entertaining the fat old dusty dude with a mouthpiece when the 6'4 handsome breh is just a swipe away

They are actually right....let's not talk in extremes tho..

Social circle reigns supreme....

A man who is considered a 6 that runs in the same social circle with a female that is considered a 10 has a higher chance than a nikka who is considered a 9 just off opportunity alone...

This is why nikkas outbid themselves when they take these joints on dates....:francis:

Let's put it like this....

There is immediate social circle....
Peripheral social circle(work/the sanitation guy/etc)
Randoms

Just because a female give you p*ssy from online dating dont mean she ain't giving p*ssy to the groups above you:yeshrug:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
They are actually right....let's not talk in extremes tho..

Social circle reigns supreme....

A man who is considered a 6 that runs in the same social circle with a female that is considered a 10 has a higher chance than a nikka who is considered a 9 just off opportunity alone...

This is why nikkas outbid themselves when they take these joints on dates....:francis:

Let's put it like this....

There is immediate social circle....
Peripheral social circle(work/the sanitation guy/etc)
Randoms

Just because a female give you p*ssy from online dating dont mean she ain't giving p*ssy to the groups above you:yeshrug:
let's be frank. most 6/10 men aren't in social circles with 10/10 women unless they are men of means, which most men aren't looks aside. They have to approach just like the 9/10 men do and odds are the 9/10 dude has more dimes in his social circle anyway.

And online it's a slaughter. The 6/10 would be lucky to get a like a day where as the 9/10 gets his pick of the litter.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
let's be frank. most 6/10 men aren't in social circles with 10/10 women unless they are men of means, which most men aren't looks aside. They have to approach just like the 9/10 men do and odds are the 9/10 dude has more dimes in his social circle anyway.

And online it's a slaughter. The 6/10 would be lucky to get a like a day where as the 9/10 gets his pick of the litter.

That's just not true at all:heh:

You telling me that a someone online has quicker access to a dime than a nikka who might work with her or a nikka from the block she hang at? Or the ups guy that drops off her package?

That's not scientifically possible...

There is no approach in the social circle game because its familiarity at play...

I'm not arguing that nikkas dont get p*ssy online,

I'm simply telling you there is a pecking order

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
That's just not true at all:heh:

You telling me that a someone online has quicker access to a dime than a nikka who might work with her or a nikka from the block she hang at? Or the ups guy that drops off her package?

That's not scientifically possible...

There is no approach in the social circle game because its familiarity at play...

I'm not arguing that nikkas dont get p*ssy online,

I'm simply telling you there is a pecking order
-ahh I compared them offline to offline. Then I compared online to online. In which case the 9/10 wins both. I didn't realize you were comparing online 9/10 vs offline 6/10 :mjlol:

But regardless it's a numbers game. If the 6/10 has access to one 10/10 Chic and she shuts down the 6/10 he's stuck with nothing. Meanwhile the 9/10 can pull from an endless amount of chics online especially if he lives in a city. So i still say the 9/10 is better off all around.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Social circle>>>>>online
if you're some combination of short broke and ugly. Then yeah you do better with social circles and "in person" game.you literally have no other choice. Women that might give you a shot in person that wouldn't even swipe to your second picture online.

If you're some combination of tall, handsome and at least decent financially then you'll eat in social circles and feast online as well.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Online dating is the most popular way couples meet | Stanford News

Just gonna leave this here

And this

atlas_BJTctB1SN.png

Online is literally twice as likely as social circle.