Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ive known plenty of players to offer women dinner or do a “ proper date” and had no plans other than sex for the woman.
That can still benefit her, for monkey branching, as long as theyre seen publicly.

I know a white dude who has a million dollar company but always goes dutch the first two dates before even seriously consider a woman.
Thats acceptable, he's still 'offering' a date.

I think if a Nba player screws a woman she thinks “ I’m high value and I only mess with Nba dudes” when in reality she was the flavor of the week.
Yes.

can you as a black woman tell another woman who is overweight and entitled that her expectations don’t match what she’s putting out without being called a hater?:jbhmm:
Super long reply, im sipping :scheme:

Yeah, but it takes a long while to create the proper rapport where that information is received in the spirit it's given. And only some women, the overly practical ones who dont seem like they'd get it. They listen and come back with questions. :ehh: I always try to point them in the right direction.

[I advised several of my homegirls from the block as a youngin, two are married, one is probably on the way after a few legit distractions along the way. In hs and college, i introduced several couples who went on to get married, one white couple, nerds. One of my internet friends turned real friend is getting married this year. All practical, sensible girls. Cute- very pretty, not beautiful, all sizes. They didn't all get the hvm they wanted, but they got better than expected. :ehh:]

The ones who found crutches, ie 'but men like all this thickness', 'im not gon change for no man, i do okay', 'but i was working on my career', are harder to convince. And not bc she's wrong. Bc she's right.

Some men do like all that thickness, but maybe not the ones she wants. :ld: If she 'does okay' with men, she might not be motivated to upgrade from the middling men who adore her to a man she has to work for. Working on a career is all well and good, but she might run the clock out and find herself at 28- 29, knowing not a damn thing about men, but feeling entitled to a hvm(!) due to her new, late 20s tax bracket and nothing else. :huhldup:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:gucci:

GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif
:pachaha: :manny:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lemme find out that’s true lmao

That shyt crazy breh
Not really, tbh. Kevin says it and ive advised it: "treat dating like a job." I used to joke that i was 'taking applications' (but i really was tho :usure:).

That goes both ways. If i was trynna get a man whose culture i wasn't familiar with, I'd do the same thing. Its basic pre interview research. :ld:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Not really, tbh. Kevin says it and ive advised it: "treat dating like a job." I used to joke that i was 'taking applications' (but i really was tho :usure:).

That goes both ways. If i was trynna get a man whose culture i wasn't familiar with, I'd do the same thing. Its basic pre interview research. :ld:
Did he ever state why WW wanted to date BM?

@GigoloGeoff
@HarlemHottie

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

@GigoloGeoff
@HarlemHottie
I haven't seen him mention it myself. Im just saying, i knew non black girls who researched bm. I once knew a white girl from atlanta, rich, who owned and knew every word of the entire no limit catalogue. :mjlol: Bc her man was a hood nikka.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

@GigoloGeoff
@HarlemHottie
From what i remember he said WW and other women are starting to see BM in a better light after decades of bashing by BW, at least the above average and higher ones. Also i believe he said BM are more understanding and are more willing to compromise in a relationship than other men, at least that is what i remembered and i may be wrong.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Of course, I just pulled up a quick example

As you can see from the pictures she’s clearly sponsored by millionaires so the whole “size 4 and under only If you want a high quality man” is clearly bullshyt

kim kardashian is like a size 12 I believe
nikkas will fukk them. He’s talking to women that that want to be wives.

Kim Kardashian isn’t your average woman. And she ain’t no got damn 12 unless she’s pregnant.

Son you better than this Houston:mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas will fukk them. He’s talking to women that that want to be wives.

Kim Kardashian isn’t your average woman. And she ain’t no got damn 12 unless she’s pregnant.

Son you better than this Houston:mjlol:

dudes down south ain’t trying to marry a chick with no ass

“So for Kim Kardashian, who says she wears a UK size 14 (US size 10), a size 18 (US size 14) would have been more appropriate in the Seventies.”

Marilyn Monroe would wear size 8 today while Kim Kardashian would be an 18 in 1970s | Daily Mail Online

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
dudes down south ain’t trying to marry a chick with no ass

Ive said elsewhere, @ 5'2", 125- 130, im the thickest woman in the room most times. (I mean, out of the pool of attractive women.) That doesnt mean i have no ass. My man like ass. I fulfill all requirements :usure:, just in a smaller package. Shorter and thicker than Hillary Banks and that chick in the orange.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
It's funny how the manosphere is framented. You got everyone vs Kevin Samuels for selling the manosphere out. Game dudes vs productive men. Sysbm vs the communitah. shyt is wwe :heh:
And I have nothing against Angryman but he doesn't know what lane hes in either. Is he repping for Pookie & Ray Ray, the Geeks, The Red Pill, is he a dating coach? Masculinity coach? He's changed his channel names at least 3 times this year

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And I have nothing against Angryman but he doesn't know what lane hes in either. Is he repping for Pookie & Ray Ray, the Geeks, The Red Pill, is he a dating coach? Masculinity coach? He's changed his channel names at least 3 times this year

Man them dudes are lame as hell lol. Literally Internet Warriors.