Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing beats social proof
Having 2 or 3 attractive female friends>>>>running around doing cold approaches

If you were attractive those 2-3 attractive female friends would want you or throw dirt on ya name because they can't get you. Females petty as hell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the old dudes are out of touch. the young bytches r not entertaining the fat old dusty dude with a mouthpiece when the 6'4 handsome breh is just a swipe away
Right. They say "it's all about confidence and personality"

As if the 6'4" prettyboy doesn't have both of those things already

Y’all still don’t get it.... Anybody can get some p*ssy... but keeping/checking/raising a chick is something totally different

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all still don’t get it.... Anybody can get some p*ssy... but keeping/checking/raising a chick is something totally different
Yep, you not gonna keep these chicks attention for very long. I don't see how married dudes do it because their wives stay having emotional affairs when they get bored. There probably losing their minds not being in the office 8hrs a day and getting that attention fix from their work husbands and dudes in the office.

Chick at my last job used to wear skin tight cat suits to work. First day I started on the job I thought I was at the club for a second. Why her husband let her wear shyt like that to work. Or why HR didn't step in left me confused as hell.
pKt.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Sure anybody technically can get some p*ssy.

The issue is that women are the ones deciding who "anybody" is.

Women are not going to fukk every single guy that hits them up. They're going to choose the best guy.

And 9 times out of 10, there's nothing that guy doesn't know about women that the average guy does.

Hell, sometimes it's the other way around. There are men who can "keep" their wives, but their wives only give them p*ssy once a month.

Dead bedrooms are the biggest example that women really don't give up p*ssy so easily.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Youseenmywork these random nikkas got you on payroll or somethin breh? You stay postin links of everything but Kevin Samuels in a Kevin Samuels thread. :heh: