Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Yo not for nothing but some of these women be leaving their husbands over petty shyt...

Then wake up one day, 37 years old, 2 kids, 25lbs that won't come off, calling in on some...

Yo Kev, I could get a man right?
GxVFa67.png

I’ve met delusional women like this when I was in college and I would work the church single services as the camera tech guy. Some of these women are so far gone it’s actually quite disturbing, Women who were 200 plus pounds saying they only date men who are 6’2 with a high paying job and can handle her sassiness. :skip:
This was before YouTube and I’d be thinking “these women are not gonna find those dudes unless they need a place to stay” lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:beli: There have been technical issues. We just got the all clear, even though im old af at this point :mjlol:(39), and then fukking corona, then a legitimate fear of corona while pregnant (supported by the little bit of research they have), much less high risk due to my age, etc, etc. :beli:

But, i hear old white bytches having them at like 50 and shyt :skip:, so im good, keep hope alive. :manny:

(I'm not being flippant, I'm just naturally optimistic and happy, so, if it happens, it happens. If not, we'll adopt some ados kids- leaning toward boys, you were correct- and raise em up right. That was always the plan anyway. :leostare:)

Nah you’re still young lol.

On the flip side, having a kid during this time is pretty good because you’ll have more time with him or her.

:manny:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:beli: There have been technical issues. We just got the all clear, even though im old af at this point :mjlol:(39), and then fukking corona, then a legitimate fear of corona while pregnant (supported by the little bit of research they have), much less high risk due to my age, etc, etc. :beli:

But, i hear old white bytches having them at like 50 and shyt :skip:, so im good, keep hope alive. :manny:

(I'm not being flippant, I'm just naturally optimistic and happy, so, if it happens, it happens. If not, we'll adopt some ados kids- leaning toward boys, you were correct- and raise em up right. That was always the plan anyway. :leostare:)
I hope you win sis. Have you thought about freezing eggs? I’m sure you have but just wondering.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A nut is what he is, but he is one of the founding
fathers of the Manosphere
:patrice: I feel like i used to listen to him, but it became a bit much...? I was around the early manosphere.

So these calls are really real? I did not think women would be this entitled and actually call in to be told about themselves in front of an audience every night.
:pachaha: No, they really believe it. I promise you. Its crazy. I made myself the bad guy attempting to temper their dreams, but they won't take the message from a woman.
Bw in particular tend to be more 'gentle' :usure: with each other on these topics. So it has to be a harsh, somewhat hurtful man who theyre not actually trying to fukk irl. Kevin's perfect.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
What are they tryna learn exactly? I don’t feel it’s for anything good?

I guess they wanna learn how to understand him or lock him down.

I remember Last year, Kevin said the same thing about one of his own events. He said very few Black women showed up, but white women were there, asking him about Black men. I don’t know how true that is though...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Is that the chick who said she had a bubbly personality?
:gucci:

Who the hell cares that a 50 year old is Bubbly? When chicks half her age are also bubbly.
:russ:

Another chick is 38 years old and allowed a rich dude to string her along for 9 years with no proposal.
:mjtf:

Dude was a millionaire. She should of just sucked it up and became a sister wife. Doesn’t seem like she wants to go backwards.

:mjlol:

The chances of her of getting wifed up by a millionaire at her age is very slim.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I guess they wanna learn how to understand him or lock him down.

I remember Last year, Kevin said the same thing about one of his own events. He said very few Black women showed up, but white women were there, asking him about Black men. I don’t know how true that is though...
Lemme find out that’s true lmao

That shyt crazy breh

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I feel like i used to listen to him, but it became a bit much...? I was around the early manosphere.

:pachaha: No, they really believe it. I promise you. Its crazy. I made myself the bad guy attempting to temper their dreams, but they won't take the message from a woman.
Bw in particular tend to be more 'gentle' :usure: with each other on these topics. So it has to be a harsh, somewhat hurtful man who theyre not actually trying to fukk irl. Kevin's perfect.

In your experience what percentage of black women you come in contact with are realistic about their prospects and their looks?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In your experience what percentage of black women you come in contact with are realistic about their prospects and their looks?
:patrice: I really been sitting here thinking about it. Only the ones actively *dating*. Men lowkey let you know. Does he offer a hook up or dinner? Does he want to be seen in public with you? On sm? These are clear relationship markers that women expect.

The ones who 'arent dating' :comeon: are likely being fukked by a higher value man who wont keep them long term, or a nikka that cant provide. Either way, they're not operating in reality or forging ltr, but the dikk confuses them for a while. Further, when the truth finally becomes clear, they'll have wasted several years of potentially productive time. Might even have kids by then, be a little jaded. Thats the majority, 'situationships'.

Imho. :hubie:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I really been sitting here thinking about it. Only the ones actively *dating*. Men lowkey let you know. Does he offer a hook up or dinner? Does he want to be seen in public with you? On sm? These are clear relationship markers that women expect.

The ones who 'arent dating' :comeon: are likely being fukked by a higher value man who wont keep them long term, or a nikka that cant provide. Either way, they're not operating in reality or forging ltr, but the dikk confuses them for a while. Further, when the truth finally becomes clear, they'll have wasted several years of potentially productive time. Might even have kids by then, be a little jaded. Thats the majority, 'situationships'.

Imho. :hubie:

Ive known plenty of players to offer women dinner or do a “ proper date” and had no plans other than sex for the woman. I know a white dude who has a million dollar company but always goes dutch the first two dates before even seriously consider a woman. I think if a Nba player screws a woman she thinks “ I’m high value and I only mess with Nba dudes” when in reality she was the flavor of the week.

can you as a black woman tell another woman who is overweight and entitled that her expectations don’t match what she’s putting out without being called a hater?:jbhmm: