Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He's doing it on purpose, to prove to women that they neither need nor qualify for hvm. He said he would do one about middle class ppl getting together, with reasonable expectations.
Wonder how that’s gonna go. He needs more topics to go off of because the past 2 nights it felt like he just asks delusional women what they bring to the table and they don’t say shyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you move in the right circles and can actually vouch for this. Not getting smutted out by high value men and confusing it for interest :ehh:

nikka get a 190k big law gig and now you on some bougie shyt. you still a country Westside nikka.

:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You don’t seem too happy lol. Are y’all taking your time for a reason? How many you want? You want a boy first don’t you?
:beli: There have been technical issues. We just got the all clear, even though im old af at this point :mjlol:(39), and then fukking corona, then a legitimate fear of corona while pregnant (supported by the little bit of research they have), much less high risk due to my age, etc, etc. :beli:

But, i hear old white bytches having them at like 50 and shyt :skip:, so im good, keep hope alive. :manny:

(I'm not being flippant, I'm just naturally optimistic and happy, so, if it happens, it happens. If not, we'll adopt some ados kids- leaning toward boys, you were correct- and raise em up right. That was always the plan anyway. :leostare:)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wonder how that’s gonna go. He needs more topics to go off of because the past 2 nights it felt like he just asks delusional women what they bring to the table and they don’t say shyt.
But he has to do it like that, performatively and repetitively, to make the delusional women understand the full scope of their ignorance. They won't get it otherwise, and even still, they'll resist when he leads them to the obvious conclusion. Watch.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo not for nothing but some of these women be leaving their husbands over petty shyt...

Then wake up one day, 37 years old, 2 kids, 25lbs that won't come off, calling in on some...

Yo Kev, I could get a man right?
GxVFa67.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
But he has to do it like that, performatively and repetitively, to make the delusional women understand the full scope of their ignorance. They won't get it otherwise, and even still, they'll resist when he leads them to the obvious conclusion. Watch.
So these calls are really real? I did not think women would be this entitled and actually call in to be told about themselves in front of an audience every night.