Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I strongly disagree with the notion that black men weren't raised in a patriarchy. The United states of a America is patriarchy and yes, for most of this countries yesterday men were the leaders of our communities. I'm curious as to how you can believe otherwise.

If anything has changed in the past few decades, again I reiterate that, it was our fault. We failed our community.

“Incredible mistreatment” over the past three centuries, Moynihan continued, had forced Negro families in the United States into a “matriarchal structure.” This was not necessarily a bad thing, he added, but because such a structure was “so out of line with the rest of the American society,” it “seriously retards the progress of the group as a whole, and imposes a crushing burden on the Negro male and, in consequence, on a great many Negro women as well.” American society “presumes male leadership in private and public affairs…. A subculture, such as that of the Negro American, in which this is not the pattern, is placed at a distinct disadvantage.”

A consequence of these trends, Moynihan emphasized, was a “Startling Increase in Welfare Dependency” among American Negroes. Largely because of broken families, he wrote, 56 percent of nonwhite children received means-tested public assistance at some time in their lives under the nation’s Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program, which mainly assisted female-headed families. By contrast, this figure was 9 percent among white children. Stunned to discover that the number of new AFDC cases opened for nonwhites was increasing even as nonwhite male unemployment rates in the prosperous early 1960s were slowly decreasing, he speculated that something deeper than economic hardship alone was beginning to damage lower-class black families, which were falling apart even as the overall economy was exhibiting vibrant growth.

- The Monahan report

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
no reply to this huh:mjlol:

Exactly. Instead of learning and being humble. They become combative and stubborn. They don’t understand you have to compete just like with everything else in life.

:snoop:

Literally Rebecca Lynn Pope explains it all. Unrealistic dating standards.

That’s why you focus on the younger women aka gen Z and stop this pattern. Create Black Coupling and you’ll receive Black foundations.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly. Instead of learning and being humble. They become combative and stubborn. They don’t understand you have to compete just like with everything else in life.

:snoop:

Literally Rebecca Lynn Pope explains it all. Unrealistic dating standards.

That’s why you focus on the younger women aka gen Z and stop this pattern.

Gen Z is trash themselves. This is the issue I think many people are ignoring. Gen Z is part of the weirdo Tumblr gen, so they coming early with hyper feminist weirdo nonsense. The Gens prior weren't on that tip, if anything they were just being raised to be the Sons their family wish they had, or groomed from the spite their mom had for their father to not be wives. IMO For the most part America is toast.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Gen Z is trash themselves. This is the issue I think many people are ignoring. Gen Z is part of the weirdo Tumblr gen, so they coming early with hyper feminist weirdo nonsense. The Gens prior weren't on that tip, if anything they were just being raised to be the Sons their family wish they had, or groomed from the spite their mom had for their father to not be wives. IMO For the most part America is toast.
I can't even blame them. They are the ones hurting. A lot of the Gen Z dudes are dating out even more than millennials. The Gen Z females are learning from the Millennials. Only thing is the Millennial dudes will stay. Gen Z don't give one single fukk.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't even blame them. They are the ones hurting. A lot of the Gen Z dudes are dating out even more than millennials. The Gen Z females are learning from the Millennials. Only thing is the Millennial dudes will stay. Gen Z don't give one single fukk.

Gen Z dudes shouldn't give a damn. The ONLY issue I have with Gen Z dudes is that many will be on that Post Racial nonsense. I'm like to anyone male or female, do what you want and love who you love, but understand the reason you are in the condition you are is a product of Systematic White Supremacy.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is just stupid.

nikkas Ike you are dangerous. nikkas like you keep these broads in a fantasy land. nikkas be spitting all that hoetep shyt and don’t be about nothing real. Just pandering so you could fukk. You really don’t give a fukk about their well being.
You're saying nothing as usual, I've never hesitated to criticize women I've done it countless times on this board but I punish bullshyt from males too.

You nikkas have a love hate relationship with gender equality. Y'all want women to be 1950 submissive with 2020 accountability. And when I tell you what YOU can do to get it, I'm dangerous. Because women should change without you having to? nikka please...

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I was with him until he made it seem like other races of women don’t objectify us too (if not more so). Interesting perspective though.

Edit: let me listen to the whole show. It seems like my point about our women always trying to ‘compete’ with us point came up.

Edit: he echoes my same sentiments “men, remember you are the prize.” :leon:
Bull shyt fam. A Mexican girl will go on for 20 min saying how they love us.

Daps
If a women has EVER submitted a resume she has COMPETED before :beli:. When you was in your father's nut sack the sprem compete to get to the egg to fertilized it . Competition is apart of life and with the right perspective can make women better . Men on the other hand know something about competition if you played sport in school or out benched pressed a nikka before ....dare I say men are born into it .