Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Reasonable entrance fee, imo. That's the easiest thing on the list. You ever hosted a several course dinner party for 15? :usure:

Nah.....there are some super bad chicks that ain't a size 4

The black men that I know personally like women with big booties

Even these in shape, flat stomach chicks with big booties (not "nice", I'm talking actual big bouncy asses) are not a size 4

Honestly that sounds like a white guy wishlist. I'm just going off the dudes I associate with though

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Even these in shape, flat stomach chicks with big booties (not "nice", I'm talking actual big bouncy asses) are not a size 4

Honestly that sounds like a white guy wishlist. I'm just going off the dudes I associate with though
:jbhmm: Where are you located and who are these men?

Im in NYC and... that wouldnt cut it, not for a stay at home trophy type. Maybe for a career woman. I dont see too many "big bouncy asses" :skip: in these circles. :dame:

Edit: I notice you only addressed the body type part of my post. :usure:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

Honestly that sounds like a white guy wishlist.
I'm just going off the dudes I associate with though

Yea he probably is one of them dudes that says you need to play Tennis and Golf to be successful. He's entertaining thats it. The baddest women I know ain't toothpicks. Black women are naturally more curvey.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Im in NYC and... that wouldnt cut it, not for a stay at home trophy type. Maybe for a career woman. I dont see too many "big bouncy asses" :skip: in these circles. :dame:

I’m in Houston tx

why the hell would I host a dinner party :mjlol:

I didn’t realize that was a serious question. I’m not a bougie negro. If I’m with my friends I like to talk shyt, play spades, shoot dice and play dominos. I’m not doing no dinner parties

You don’t know any stay at home trophy types that look better than her. And she damn sure ain’t no size 4

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m in Houston tx

I didn’t realize that was a serious question. I’m not a bougie negro. If I’m with my friends I like to talk shyt, play spades, shoot dice and play dominos. I’m not doing no dinner parties
That's the world he's talking about tho. :yeshrug:

You would host a (work related) dinner party for several reasons: to schmooze, to organize potential investors, etc. I haven't needed to do so yet, my man is anti social, but i was trained for all possibilities.

Part of my charm is that i do all that and will still run an (exceedingly polite) boston on a mf'er, easy. :queen:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's the world he's talking about tho. :yeshrug:

You would host a (work related) dinner party for several reasons: to schmooze, to organize potential investors, etc. I haven't needed to do so yet, my man is anti social, but i was trained for all possibilities.

Part of my charm is that i do all that and will still run an (exceedingly polite) boston on a mf'er, easy. :queen:

I’ve only listened to one episode. Thought he was just talking about dudes making good money, not the boule crowd

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I’m in Houston tx

You don’t know any stay at home trophy types that look better than her. And she damn sure ain’t no size 4

Not all men like that type of woman, especially when the body is fake.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I’ve only listened to one episode. Thought he was just talking about dudes making good money, not the boule crowd
He talks about people making 100k or over but is more geared towards guys who make 200k plus or more. The reason he does that is because a lot of the women that call want a high end lifestyle without having to work anymore and kids after getting married, so you have to be making bank to do that on one income.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not all men like that type of woman, especially when the body is fake.

Of course, I just pulled up a quick example

As you can see from the pictures she’s clearly sponsored by millionaires so the whole “size 4 and under only If you want a high quality man” is clearly bullshyt

kim kardashian is like a size 12 I believe

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Thank you.

Around my business circle, nobody is bringing an obnoxious IG built, southern big bouncy ass woman to Per Se, Jean George, or Gabriel Kreuther.

The corporate women i’m around are MAX a size 4. Salads & SoulCycle or Equinox everyday.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He talks about people making 100k or over but is more geared towards guys who make 200k plus or more. The reason he does that is because a lot of the women that call want a high end lifestyle without having to work anymore and kids after getting married, so you have to be making bank to do that on one income.

yeah he kinda softened up later in the show and his points are logical...:especially if we talking about blacks dating blacks

if you trying to get a black man who is in that top 1 income percentile for black men then yeah, you gotta come with it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im not the boule crowd. We avoid them. :pachaha:

Kevin's 'requirements' for HVM (high value men) are 6 figures for 3+ yrs. But not 'just' anybody, more a Kyle Barker, corporate, flashy, Hamptons for the weekend type nikka. (My own man is not flashy, its bk in this bytch :birdman:, but if he was from Harlem, he would be that exact nikka. :skip:)