Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A lot of these women don't realize that the "high value men" they seek ain't what they really want, they just blinded by the money, and the "take care of me" aspect. These men...

- travel constantly for work, in a different city every week, be cheating like its normal
- ain't good fathers, ain't got time to play with their kids, miss graduations, games, dance recitals
- they don't really wanna hear from their wife all the time, they be on that "lets talk Tuesday and I'll see you Friday" so these women who constantly call and text are in for a rude awakening

the list is endless...
This is true. Its a good thing i amuse myself. :mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
relax, you’re 300k in debt with no job. Thats pretty low value. Not even trying to diss you but you need to humble yourself because you’re literally flooding this thread with how you thing KS aint worth a damn like a woman.

Shut your bytch ass up sucking a nikka dikk scamming incels. How much you make and what are your accomplishments?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So far he's conned and scammed me out of $0.00, but thanks for the heads up String, you do good work.

yet youre contributing to raising his profile and allowing him to take advantage of others. He might be entertainment to you but others are looking at him as someone who will change their lives.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
yet youre contributing to raising his profile and allowing him to take advantage of others. He might be entertainment to you but others are looking at him as someone who will change their lives.
As grown adults we need you to determine what is acceptable and unacceptable to be listened to :usure:

And "raising his profile" you've also upped this thread more than anyone and have also started multiple thread on dude :gucci:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
The thing is he was involved in 2 failed marriages...2! And women still calling in with his arrogant attitude. I would sideeye him and pick thru his advice with 2 divorces on his record.
steve-harvey-act-like-a-lady-think-like-a-man-large.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do you see the chicks calling? They kept talking bout mimi