Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ya'll funny talking about men with money only want a size 4 :deadmanny:

I mean at this point it's one person's experiences vs another but that hasn't been my experience in the least.

Ya'll trying to put a size on something when it's really about how sloppy it looks not a arbitrary dress size. If you're a tight size 9 with breasts, hips and a flat stomach no man is gonna push you out the way for a skinny broad.

lotta yall confuse being a wife and being a side chick/misress/baby mama

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean at this point it's one person's experiences vs another but that hasn't been my experience in the least.

Ya'll trying to put a size on something when it's really about how sloppy it looks not a arbitrary dress size. If you're a tight size 9 with breasts, hips and a flat stomach no man is gonna push you out the way for a skinny broad.
nYTOcBr.png

Ma'am I'm gonna need you to cam up. And show us what you working with.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Going by the title of the upcoming video, she is trying to hide all of them "curves".
She looks petite.
Arms too small to be a curvy chick.

She look like she got some physiological shyt going on. She having a whole conversation in her head about something.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Ms. Size 9, I want you to look down at your left hand. Is it empty?
nYTOcBr.png