Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t necessary to be this much of a dikkhead to get your point across. He a lil too rude with these women

Dude talking bout women gotta be a certain size but this dude like he’s never lifted a weight or done anything athletic in his entire life

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I caught this yesterday. :mjlol:

I was like really bytch. :snoop: I think she was 30 too.

She need to get up from the table and cash in the chips when he proposes.

The discussion also shows Kevin Samuels isn't business minded. And really doesn't hang with business minded minds or else he would have gave better advice. If you are a professor you can do consulting on the side to earn extra money with contracts. I had a professor in college that had a million dollar contract on the side for their specialty.

Being a tenured professor is basically a license to print money

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Again, as a low value male, perhaps you shouldn’t concern yourself with what bosses do. Kevin Samuels speaks to a demographic you can’t relate to.

Go create an anti immigrant thread or something.

only on the coli is a black man who graduated from a top 10 law school in America low value, but a nikka who sits on youtube for hours everyday with suits with the tags still on them soliciting donations cursing out crazy women is high value

:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It ain’t necessary to be this much of a dikkhead to get your point across. He a lil too rude with these women

Dude talking bout women gotta be a certain size but this dude like he’s never lifted a weight or done anything athletic in his entire life
you nikkas man:pachaha:.

Can't handle having real talk with a woman. Thats why they think like that. nikkas will defend their bullshyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here dont realize they are the male versions of the women he picking apart.

:francis:

maybe, but based on what he's saying, men do adjust their standards if the woman has 75-80% of what he's looking for. Hes saying the woman dont adjust their standards at all, even when the woman is a 3 or 4, because some guy who's a 7 or 8 slept with her once or twice. He's saying a man who is a 3 or 4 is out there willing to wife her but she's rejecting him based on tv, movies, and the 7 or8 that smashed her once or twice.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

He’s actually been kinda nice these past few episodes.

Dude said that growing up he knew nikkas would hate that he’s a pretty boy so he had to learn how to fight, and he was in a fight club doing king fu until the age of 40 lmao.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
only on the coli is a black man who graduated from a top 10 law school in America low value, but a nikka who sits on youtube for hours everyday with suits with the tags still on them soliciting donations cursing out crazy women is high value

:mjlol:

relax, you’re 300k in debt with no job. Thats pretty low value. Not even trying to diss you but you need to humble yourself because you’re literally flooding this thread with how you thing KS aint worth a damn like a woman.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
you nikkas man:pachaha:.

Can't handle having real talk with a woman. Thats why they think like that. nikkas will defend their bullshyt.
This is mostly entertainment.

I don’t wanna go there, but I bet you if it was a black chick doing this to black men, black women would love this shyt.

Some nikka donated $5 just to say to KS, “are you giving real advice or making fun of women?”

Like nikka if you don’t get yo simp ass outta here.

:camby:

nikkas will never realize how these females really think of men even if it slapped them right in their face.

They’re more deluded than the chicks.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is mostly entertainment.

I don’t wanna go there, but I bet you if it was a black chick doing this to black men, black women would love this shyt.

Some nikka donated $5 just to say to KS, “are you giving real advice or making fun of women?”

Like nikka if you don’t get yo simp ass outta here.

:camby:

nikkas will never realize how these females really think of men even if it slapped them right in their face.

They’re more deluded than the chicks.
The issue is men and women will call men out on their bullshyt. But when the reverse is done its to harsh.

Like the Ladies really don't want to work. they just want to sit back and do nothing. They feel appalled and disgusted that a average dude will try to talk to them.