Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thank you.

Around my business circle, nobody is bringing an obnoxious IG built, southern big bouncy ass woman to Per Se, or Jean George.

The corporate women i’m around are MAX a size 4. Salads & SoulCycle or Equinox everyday.

We prolly hang with very different crowds

but I have friends with mbas from Harvard and booth and they’re definitely bringing big booty chicks to high end restaurants

not fake booty strippers. In shape black women with big asses.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Of course, I just pulled up a quick example

As you can see from the pictures she’s clearly sponsored by millionaires so the whole “size 4 and under only If you want a high quality man” is clearly bullshyt

kim kardashian is like a size 12 I believe

Entertainers / Atheletes / Rappers don’t count breh.

We’re talking about BUSINESS MEN.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Of course, I just pulled up a quick example

As you can see from the pictures she’s clearly sponsored by millionaires so the whole “size 4 and under only If you want a high quality man” is clearly bullshyt

kim kardashian is like a size 12 I believe

That is why he says to ignore celebrities and women like this because it is a different lifestyle. That may be common for them but not for the rest of us. I am not sure you would be seeing someone "built" like that married to an an anesthesiologist or a lawyer. They are pretty much for fun and entertainment. Also like Kevin says which is true, that it is hard to rate women these days given all of the plastic surgery that is going on as well.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Entertainers / Atheletes / Rappers don’t count breh.

We’re talking about BUSINESS MEN.

nicca I said they have MBAs from Harvard and booth :russ:

what rapper or entertainer you know that fits that description?

these are regular black dudes from the hood who did well in school and stayed focused

Edit - my bad didn’t realize you were quoting an older post

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That is why he says to ignore celebrities and women like this because it is a different lifestyle. That may be common for them but not for the rest of us. I am not sure you would be seeing someone "built" like that married to an an anesthesiologist or a lawyer. They are pretty much for fun and entertainment. Also like Kevin says which is true, that it is hard to rate women these days given all of the plastic surgery that is going on as well.

I see lawyers with them down here. Doctors are a bit different because you don’t see as many “normal” brothas become doctors as you do lawyers

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
homegrown

the lab shyt looks stupid 90 percent of the time

Surgeries are getting better and more subtle though
Yeah, that is the problem. As someone who does not like plastic surgery seeing what is going on now and what is to come, i am freaked out given not only women use it to their advantage:dame:.

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that is the problem. As someone who does not like plastic surgery seeing what is going on now and what is to come, i am freaked out given not only women use it to their advantage:mjpls:.

I'm gonna have to time you out from the chat room.

KwNiJGm.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll funny talking about men with money only want a size 4 :deadmanny:

I mean at this point it's one person's experiences vs another but that hasn't been my experience in the least.

Ya'll trying to put a size on something when it's really about how sloppy it looks not a arbitrary dress size. If you're a tight size 9 with breasts, hips and a flat stomach no man is gonna push you out the way for a skinny broad.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Ya'll funny talking about men with money only want a size 4 :deadmanny:

I mean at this point it's one person's experiences vs another but that hasn't been my experience in the least.

Ya'll trying to put a size on something when it's really about how sloppy it looks not a arbitrary dress size. If you're a tight size 9 with breasts, hips and a flat stomach no man is gonna push you out the way for a skinny broad.
Of course, not all men would and and at least for me i do not agree with everything he says. The problem is that not all women were lucky to have certain "assets" naturally bigger then some women which could throw the sizing off. But women with average bodies should be fit those sizes better, so if you are one a size 6 should be the upper limit.