Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
A lot of these women don't realize that the "high value men" they seek ain't what they really want, they just blinded by the money, and the "take care of me" aspect. These men...

- travel constantly for work, in a different city every week, be cheating like its normal
- ain't good fathers, ain't got time to play with their kids, miss graduations, games, dance recitals
- they don't really wanna hear from their wife all the time, they be on that "lets talk Tuesday and I'll see you Friday" so these women who constantly call and text are in for a rude awakening

the list is endless...
Sounds like the characters from the series Mad Men

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
your wife fukks you once a year, you are not a HVM. You're a lame with money.
:umad:

Again, as a low value male, perhaps you shouldn’t concern yourself with what bosses do. Kevin Samuels speaks to a demographic you can’t relate to.

Go create an anti immigrant thread or something.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Again, as a low value male, perhaps you shouldn’t concern yourself with what bosses do. Kevin Samuels speaks to a demographic you can’t relate to.

My temp job probably pays me more than your real job goofy nikka

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I'm nothing like the guys that are he's talking about but I know quite a few who are. I know what type of chicks they like and how they act. he's pretty spot on on most things. But it don't apply to me and i dont take it personal.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
A female caller last night wanted to upgrade from 215k salary bf

Lol

I caught this yesterday. :mjlol:

I was like really bytch. :snoop: I think she was 30 too.

She need to get up from the table and cash in the chips when he proposes.

The discussion also shows Kevin Samuels isn't business minded. And really doesn't hang with business minded minds or else he would have gave better advice. If you are a professor you can do consulting on the side to earn extra money with contracts. I had a professor in college that had a million dollar contract on the side for their specialty.