Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
his advice to women is on point

anything other than that is debatable....

makes me lowkey wanna marry my girl...

she would pass all his criteria
:ohhh:

and the amount of these entitled women out there is scary
:picard:

Real talk. There isn’t shyt out here.

There’s a common pattern with all of the women:

• They fumble the guy
  • They think they can “level up”
  • The degree controls their mind completely
  • They have no idea on how to be a housewife cause their mom wasn’t a house wife
  • They have kids early & blame it on “being young”
  • They want a “HVM” But don’t understand the arenas or type of conversation in these high level environments
  • They just want a savior (Due to being overweight, single mother, debt, etc)

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh hell naw....we got 1500 people in the chat and only 300 likes? Y'all better hit the like button if not imma shut this shyt down and take it to intermission....

*Plays generic rock song*

nYTOcBr.png
:mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Mimi the “Tipsy” woman who gives her son $1000 a month on top of his job at the grocery store,

Imagine being 16 with $1000 a month with a whole closet of designer clothing.

:mjlol:

I would of been even more an animal in high school.

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
his advice to women is on point

anything other than that is debatable....

makes me lowkey wanna marry my girl...

she would pass all his criteria
:ohhh:

and the amount of these entitled women out there is scary
:picard:
Yeah his advice to women is golden and is necessary. I'll go as far as to say the number 1 reason for the breakdown in the black family structure is female delusion and entitlement. You have a generation of average women who feel they deserve a rich high earner man. Anything less isn't good enough. Every man should be supporting this dude.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah his advice to women is golden and is necessary. I'll go as far as to say the number 1 reason for the breakdown in the black family structure is female delusion and entitlement. You have a generation of average women who feel they deserve a rich high earner man. Anything less isn't good enough. Every man should be supporting this dude.
Every female caller wants a rich dude
Seems like lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of these women don't realize that the "high value men" they seek ain't what they really want, they just blinded by the money, and the "take care of me" aspect. These men...

- travel constantly for work, in a different city every week, be cheating like its normal
- ain't good fathers, ain't got time to play with their kids, miss graduations, games, dance recitals
- they don't really wanna hear from their wife all the time, they be on that "lets talk Tuesday and I'll see you Friday" so these women who constantly call and text are in for a rude awakening

the list is endless...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these women don't realize that the "high value men" they seek ain't what they really want, they just blinded by the money, and the "take care of me" aspect. These men...

- travel constantly for work, in a different city every week, be cheating like its normal
- ain't good fathers, ain't got time to play with their kids, miss graduations, games, dance recitals
- they don't really wanna hear from their wife all the time, they be on that "lets talk Tuesday and I'll see you Friday" so these women who constantly call and text are in for a rude awakening

the list is endless...

They don’t understand it at all. They’ll also need to be quiet majority of the time and keep up with the wives / girlfriends of the other “HVM”. No attitude at all.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the whole purpose of this? If he really likes women like that then you should just go out there and get those women stead of making two and a half hour video about it? Please man isnt anything inventive or new

The coli had me really looking at this guy's logic..

His jist is that avg people, people who out number below and above average people should adjust their expectations as to facilitate more marriages. He's saying that the men adjust their expectations, but the women do not.

He says below avg peopel and above avg people should be the only ones having a hard time trying to partner, and that avg people should not be having these problems as there are more options for them.

To him avg is 4,5,6,7

below avg is 1,2,3
above avg is 8,9,10

In summary, all the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 want 8,9,10s which is statistically impossible

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I peep his live the second time and I still see some people who dropped $100-$500+ in his super chat. :mjtf:

I can't hate on the hustle. Breh getting at least 1200+ a night. :wow:
The thing is he was involved in 2 failed marriages...2! And women still calling in with his arrogant attitude. I would sideeye him and pick thru his advice with 2 divorces on his record.