Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Soooo, y'all are saying that this man is NOT a booty warrior? :dame:

My gaydar is pinging off the charts, which is fine and all, buuut I'm not sure if I would take dating/love advice from a lesbian about men if we'd flip the script. This is feeling a little, "The Emperors New Clothes" to me which is confusing. :hubie:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Soooo, y'all are saying that this man is NOT a booty warrior? :dame:

My gaydar is pinging off the charts, which is fine and all, buuut I'm not sure if I would take dating/love advice from a lesbian about men if we'd flip the script. This is feeling a little, "The Emperors New Clothes" to me which is confusing. :hubie:
He wasn’t really giving dating advice until now and he isn’t giving any dating advice to men.

It’s funny because in this episode he just said he had a stalker and he doesn’t wanna talk to no men, he doesn’t want them to call in, he said that he isn’t fufu and he loves women.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why are we laughing? I’ve trained countless shaolin monks. Only a high value male can taste nirvana
nYTOcBr.png
I typed that wrong he said he was in a fight club doing kung fu lmfao.

He said growing up he knew nikkas would hate that he was a pretty boy so he had to get ready to fight and he knows all these martial arts.

:laff::laff:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
He wasn’t really giving dating advice until now and he isn’t giving any dating advice to men.

It’s funny because in this episode he just said he had a stalker and he doesn’t wanna talk to no men, he doesn’t want them to call in, he said that he isn’t fufu and he loves women.

I feel like he indirectly is giving men "advice" by being so hostile to these women. Meaning he plays to his main audience - women looking for help - by throwing certain ideas and values at them that seem to be held by a lot of his secondary audience aka men.

And I believe he does love women, as his sisters and besties or in this case as material to make money but as love interests for himself? I don't see it. Not to generalize but there are two kinds of gay guys, the normal ones who don't compete with women for other men and the ones who see women as bad imitations of themselves so they keep dragging them. :sas2: Just saying.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I feel like he indirectly is giving men "advice" by being so hostile to these women. Meaning he plays to his main audience - women looking for help - by throwing certain ideas and values at them that seem to be held by a lot of his secondary audience aka men.

And I believe he does love women, as his sisters and besties or in this case as material to make money but as love interests for himself? I don't see it. Not to generalize but there are two kinds of gay guys, the normal ones who don't compete with women for other men and the ones who see women as bad imitations of themselves so they keep dragging them. :sas2: Just saying.
Lmao idk, I always heard about him and just started watching him recently.

I guess it won’t help to mention he had 2 wives and has a kid.

:mjlol:

He’s entertaining though.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What makes him "high value"? Cuz he wears a suit in his living room while making YouTube videos?
his advice to women is on point

anything other than that is debatable....

makes me lowkey wanna marry my girl...

she would pass all his criteria
:ohhh:

and the amount of these entitled women out there is scary
:picard: