Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
The fact that you think 'saying something on YouTube' is something to be scared of speaks volumes about you and says alot.

You being a lame says a lot . If you don't want to be challenged as a man OR women says a lot .

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You being a lame says a lot . If you don't want o be challenged as a man OR women says a lot .
You're nothing saying.

In what way would Youtube be any more challenging than the Coli? You want Kevin to speak for you?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No nikka because black men wasn't raised in a damn patriarchy. Black men are raised to put women on a pedestal (matriarchy)and the feminist school system dosent help either . It's one of the reasons you have soooonnn many simps . Yes there is some accountable if somebody is trying to tell the truth about women and you choose to sound like the lames on the coli when it comes to women. It plenty of help out here . The first thing you have to do when you want to change is admit that you have a problem . Black men haven't lead shyt since we been in America are you nuts . Black men HAVE to fight to be leaders and women will stab you on the back and fight you for the power ....
I strongly disagree with the notion that black men weren't raised in a patriarchy. The United states of a America is patriarchy and yes, for most of this countries yesterday men were the leaders of our communities. I'm curious as to how you can believe otherwise.

If anything has changed in the past few decades, again I reiterate that, it was our fault. We failed our community.

Daps
You're nothing saying.

In what way would Youtube be any more challenging than the Coli? You want Kevin to speak for you?

No I'm saying take this BS over to youtube or better yet run this on some of the PHD brotha over there . I speak for dam self ... anybody that's been on the coli long enough KNOW HOW I give it up . I'm blessed to have mentors that have helped me be better ...I can't say the same for some of you nikkas .

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Haywire because it quickly dissolves into berating, feeling of superiority over BW and always comes down to sexual access. That’s the only thing that these conversation always revolves around.

Black men who sees women who have just as many options or not more than they do, watch how they speak of them even when these women possesses all the negative traits they claim they don’t like in BW.

Black men can’t speak to white girls or Asian girls or mixed girls or select BW the way they speak to a larger group of BW because these women don’t need to rely on them for their companionship.

his channel isnt about any of that though

he talks about the facts the callers present themselves and he only started berating them when they stop making sense

Most of his callers are delusional about their personal situations but at they same time they aren’t representative of all bw

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No I'm saying take this BS over to youtube or better yet run this on some of the PHD brotha over there . I speak for dam self ... anybody that's been on the coli long enough KNOW HOW I give it up . I'm blessed to have mentors that have helped me be better ...I can't say the same for some of you nikkas .
It doesn't take a PHD anything to parrot talking points about black women not being submissive. I agree they aren't. But there's a reason for that. Are you ready to hear the reason or do you just want to cry like a bytch?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's the problem. You want women to submit to you but you want women to have equal accountability. That dont match..
This is just stupid.

nikkas Ike you are dangerous. nikkas like you keep these broads in a fantasy land. nikkas be spitting all that hoetep shyt and don’t be about nothing real. Just pandering so you could fukk. You really don’t give a fukk about their well being.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was being more realistic than the women who called into the show. Hardly any of them believed they should have to compete for 6 figure black men against other races of women.

Trying to shame black men into dating them exclusively ain't gonna work anymore. That kind of shaming language won't work going forward with the younger generation of men. So if sister's want to remain competitive they need to start mimicking the attitudes of these other races of women.

His point was spot on about Latinas being the biggest threat to taking black men. And that black women waiting until they reach 35, 45 or even 50 years old to try and date dudes they considered lame is stupid. Because these men won't want them now after being ignored for years. They have way more options now especially if there successful.

But as usual the message will get muddied because simps and women on here will just pick apart his delivery.
:francis:

Lol @
Latinas being the biggest threat and how we have to compete with other women...

They can have y’all asses, lol.

I would take what he and you all are saying seriously if I was insecure enough to believe that I didn’t have options.

I’m the prize

tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is just stupid.

nikkas Ike you are dangerous. nikkas like you keep these broads in a fantasy land. nikkas be spitting all that hoetep shyt and don’t be about nothing real. Just pandering so you could fukk. You really don’t give a fukk about their well being.

most these dudes who pander to women be pedo's, rapist, and creeps

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I strongly disagree with the notion that black men weren't raised in a patriarchy. The United states of a America is patriarchy and yes, for most of this countries yesterday men were the leaders of our communities. I'm curious as to how you can believe otherwise.

If anything has changed in the past few decades, again I reiterate that, it was our fault. We failed our community.
Black community is a Matriarchy. Nothing in the family happens without momma.

this is what I mean by nikkas like you are dangerous.