Reppin
Harlem, NYC

giphy.gif

:wow: man listen ...I don't feel like preaching on this fine Sunday

This makes a lot of sense.:hubie:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A lot of women are hate-watching him, it’s weird. I know AMS doesn’t directly talk to chicks on his channel but I’d expect more hate for him since he outright tells dudes how to finesse them

its a known fact by radio show hosts, that the listeners who hate the host the most, listen for way longer than those who love the host

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He is right for saying that to her . In other words she wants a "good man" when she wants one but when she don't want one and just want to get her rocks off she can do whatever . That's coo and all but the world don't revolve around women or it shouldn't. That was his point she was being double minded . She wants to act how she acting and be treated like a "queen" but really is a harlot on the low ...naw it don't work like that. Men and women are not the same.

You can tell by the this dudes not so subtle delivery that he is pandering to incels. Some of what he is saying is true however.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Keep listening to a scammer because you find it entertaining being mean to ugly delusional women brehs. bu bu bu you a bytch for exposing a fraud.