Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really that simple, it’s just funny ethering I don’t actually hold on this man’s every word.

It’s entertainment, and anyone with a brain can see he’s janky. I been hearing scam stories about him for a year

These dudes get so bent out of shape when youtube personalities are featured on here (the daddy jokes) & the constant exposal seeking.....like these dudes are scorned ex gf’s when the rest of us are just laughing at the content and not taking it seriously lol like these guys really have some deep seeded visceral hate for guys like him, Tariq and AMS etc. We beleive in the message not the man. Men are flawed

For u to be that scorned u really musta believed everything he said and got let down or ur one of the people he’s talking about. All them dudes with fat bytches flooded the other thread mad af.
I can see women being tight over the things Kevin Samuel's says. But a dude getting mad and attacking other guys for finding this entertaining?
:pachaha:

One dude even said we're broke cause we watch these videos and find them funny. When it's mostly broke dudes who constantly hate on everything.
:mjlol:
Just plain miserable.

Daps

giphy.gif

:wow: man listen ...I don't feel like preaching on this fine Sunday

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I fukk with that show donovan sharpe does on Sunday nights 6pm Pacific the seven

Donovan sharpe says some low-key c00n shyt sometimes but nikkas be dropping gems esp Myron and solo

Solo does not strike me as a nikka who can pull bytches so I take little stock in what he says. Donovan is very articulate and good.. i try to overlook some of his more c00n content about black women being at the bottom of the sexual totem pole.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solo does not strike me as a nikka who can pull bytches so I take little stock in what he says. Donovan is very articulate and good.. i try to overlook some of his more c00n content about black women being at the bottom of the sexual totem pole.
That’s the reason I don’t listen to Donovan, he hyped up average looking cac women, and tries to shyt on black women.