semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh

:dead:

nikkas out here getting swindled by this dude and getting emotional for nikkas calling it out.
Ok breh we get it you don’t like Kevin Samuels.
What do you want people to do about it? Report his videos so he can get kicked off YouTube.
You giving way too much energy for someone you don’t like

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Ok breh we get it you don’t like Kevin Samuels.
What do you want people to do about it? Report his videos so he can get kicked off YouTube.
You giving way too much energy for someone you don’t like

how is this any more energy than a typical coli thread. fukk are you nikkas talking about?

:gucci:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That's the white man inside of them that wants him destroyed . Next thing you know the nikkas that's hatin will have the same talking points a a white man when it comes to Kevin .

I subbed to this guy a month or so ago, even though he seemed really goofy. Disappointing to see a grown man “exposing” another Black man.

I understand what you mean, but nah....fukk all of that. If someone is taking advantage of our people, an agent, a c00n, etc., then they need to be exposed. I'm not saying that's the case with Kevin Samuels, but just in general.
:francis:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This bytch nikka has said a bunch of fukked up and offensive shyt about black people. Talking about we sound stupid because of our thick lips.

I actually like Kevin Samuels and his channel. I have heard him say some suspect things, but wait a minute....he said this shyt? Do you remember which video?
:ohhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
All I’ve seen KS do is bash these delusional c00n women. I ain’t got no type of problems with that. I enjoy his videos. Keep putting these bytches in their place.

:mjlol::mjlol: