Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I subbed to this guy a month or so ago, even though he seemed really goofy. Disappointing to see a grown man “exposing” another Black man.

That's the white man inside of them that wants him destroyed . Next thing you know the nikkas that's hatin will have the same talking points a a white man when it comes to Kevin .

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

Keep listening to a scammer because you find it entertaining being mean to ugly delusional women brehs. bu bu bu you a bytch for exposing a fraud.

Oddest 1:34s I've seen in a while. Pretty sure KS said he was an engineer and then Image Consultant........but who cares anyway. You act like he personally bytched slapped you. You're a law grad, you should be making your own content.
:stopitslime:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Oddest 1:34s I've seen in a while. Pretty sure KS said he was an engineer and then Image Consultant........but who cares anyway. You act like he personally bytched slapped you. You're a law grad, you should be making your own content.
:stopitslime:

Deadass. The fukk he crying about? He’s a “lawyer” or suppose to be. fukk I look like writing and looking for tea as a law grad. shyt is embarrassing.

Bread should be good. Women should be good. Lifestyle should be good. Acting like a scorn jealous woman. Too much negativity. Move on.

:snoop:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Deadass. The fukk he crying about? He’s a “lawyer” or suppose to be. fukk I look like writing and looking for tea as a law grad. shyt is embarrassing.

Bread should be good. Women should be good. Lifestyle should be good. Acting like a scorn woman.

:snoop:

he is bring dressed down and holes are being poked in his story and background just like he does his callers. This has taken me no effort, i'm getting all this from a link someone else posted.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
he is bring dressed down and holes are being poked in his story and background just like he does his callers. This has taken me no effort, i'm getting all this from a link someone else posted.

but why though?

what are you getting from this?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I don't think anyone caught it in the video I posted but KS got caught with the tag still hanging on his suit jacket. I've only known women to do that when they buy an expensive dress for a big occasion and return it the next day. KS does give good advice but he's basically doing what Tai Lopez did a couple years ago when he made that garage video with that rented Lambo.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I don't think anyone caught it in the video I posted but KS got caught with the tag still hanging on his suit jacket. I've only known women to do that when they buy an expensive dress for a big occasion and return it the next day. KS does give good advice but he's basically doing what Tai Lopez did a couple years ago when he made that garage video with that rented Lambo.

:mjtf:

you don’t feel weird posting all these words about the tags on the clothes of a man you don’t know?

i’m done with this thread man shyt took a turn