Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He destroys black men and women he doesn't know for entertainment on every show. Why can't we find information on him and laugh at him for entertainment?

:gucci:
Dude been around for two years though, but why destroy him now :patrice:

ohhhhhh because he started to get popular when he started to interrogating women

invalid

Banned
Daps
Those LSA chicks are bitter birds but their research skills are *chefs kiss*

Them hoes get to the bottom of everything.:russ:

They the ones that figured out Naila's Franklin killer was her boyfriend before actual investigators. I think he actually registered on LSA and they interrogated him, gathered evidence, and figured out it was him.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

They the ones that figured out Naila's Franklin killer was her boyfriend before actual investigators. I think he actually registered on LSA and they interrogated him, gathered evidence, and figured out it was him.

those chicks don’t got nothing else to do but research, complain about colorism, and see which black man is dating a white woman so they can cancel him. Lol.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Bro, your avi is demonic:sadbron:

Plata O Plomo:demonic: you got 30 minutes, make it go away.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Right... a lot of negativity for no reason lol. Too much energy for that, just enjoy the content.

Grown men tryna find “tea”

:mjlol:

Just enjoy the content, laugh and KIM. Life too short to try to destroy someone you don’t know.
Son is a stone cold bytch. No way that’s a dude. Dudes don’t try to do that much convincing.
This hoe in here with all types of “receipts”. It’s clear they jump up and down to get in their jeans.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Son is a stone cold bytch. No way that’s a dude. Dudes don’t try to do that much convincing.
This hoe in here with all types of “receipts”. It’s clear they jump up and down to get in their jeans.

shut your bytch ass up and quote if you gone talk shyt, Jos A Banks preferred customer ass nikka. You look like a black mannequin at Menswear house, head clean as hell boy.

Daps

Even pawg's can get that work.
:mjlol:

The wall doesn't discriminate.
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

All the men in both spheres have been going in on here ...she been getting that work this week :whew:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

the fact he got so angry and deleted this segment from the replay of the show makes me think its true.

:mjpls:

im dead. did she call in and ask him why he wears ashy foundation and a man weave? Omg I just busted out laughing—it’s so random and silly.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I do not know if any of that is true but at the same time like others here we are just watching for entertainment. I am not becoming a patreon, not signing up for a session or any of that. I just want to hear him verbally smack some of the delusional callers he has on the show.
It’s really that simple, it’s just funny ethering I don’t actually hold on this man’s every word.

It’s entertainment, and anyone with a brain can see he’s janky. I been hearing scam stories about him for a year so somebody ain’t lying

These dudes get so bent out of shape when youtube personalities are featured on here (the daddy jokes) & the constant exposal seeking.....like these dudes are scorned ex gf’s when the rest of us are just laughing at the content and not taking it seriously lol like these guys really have some deep seeded visceral hate for guys like him, Tariq and AMS etc. We beleive in the message not the man. Men are flawed

For u to be that scorned u really musta believed everything he said and got let down or ur one of the people he’s talking about. All them dudes with fat bytches flooded the other thread mad af.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Bruh...I remember reading something about the kevin durant situation where his ex friend got killed...
Them bytches are like columbo over there:dead:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The bolded is facts.

Thread exposed a lot of miserable ass people. Makes me wonder how people get down at their jobs. Are coli posters turning into private detectives for the nikka that burned the popcorn in the break room microwave. :ohhh:
:laff: