Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps

He chastises a single mom for making a high value man wait for sex but giving it up to her lower value baby daddy. This dude is like a Coli prophet :russ:

He is right for saying that to her . In other words she wants a "good man" when she wants one but when she don't want one and just want to get her rocks off she can do whatever . That's coo and all but the world don't revolve around women or it shouldn't. That was his point she was being double minded . She wants to act how she acting and be treated like a "queen" but really is a harlot on the low ...naw it don't work like that. Men and women are not the same.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
from that lipstick alley thread

"Did he say he was definitely going to do a collab with Anna?

Kevin had a ex-client who dropped tea about him in the comments of one of Kevin's older videos. This person said that Kevin is extremely mean off camera.

He said that Kevin was constantly trying to increase the charges for his "services" and would get an instant attitude if you questioned him on it.

He also said that Kevin EATS LIKE TRASH. Now, I remember this part verbatim because it goes against the image that Kevin acting like he's a clean eater.

The above point also backs up the waist trainer sighting.

He said that Kevin would go into Neiman Marcus and act a plum fool. He would act like he was the big important guy, basically trying to get free stuff. This guy said that he believes that one location actually banned him.

He touched on Kevin fronting like he has "clients" who play for the NFL and NHL but notice, Kevin is not dumb enough to lie and say the NBA. lol Those dudes would sue the F out of Kevin for lying on them...so he sticks to leagues where the general public really don't know the players that well.

As I can remember, I will post more about this nut."

"Oh, and how could I forget?

The ex-client said that when he questioned Kevin on the ever-rising charges...Kevin told him that he wanted to fight him.

He said Kevin straight up said, ok...now do you want to fight it out?

What HVM is going to conduct business like this? I'm sure Kevin was acting tough because his ex-client was quite a bit shorter than him and lacked confidence.

Kevin will not act like this with a man he knows will clean his clock. Trust."

"I cannot remember which video it was on Youtube but he also scammed some Youtuber on an image consultation then somebody in the comments said the his cousin is KS's Barber and that he is extremely mean and that KS does wear a toupee."

"Good hair(his words)and a toupee? Okay. I remember his ex-client saying KS offers to have him live with him for a weekend to see how a real HVM lives. The guy said he eats like trash; probably junk food and Red Bull, LOL! He tried the charge the man like $1000 for the weekend experience. Dude was like nope I'll stay at a hotel. He could have stay in the cheapest suite at the Ritz-Carlton for 2 days at that price. But who in the hell does this? LOL!

The guy felt like KS wanted to fight him so he could sue him for assault just like a scammer. The guy was a military man and had restraint. I think KS refunded his money and went on his way. I'm just figuring it, KS reminds of the real life Dirty John, LOL!"

:hhh:

all this sounds like that nikka, I can't believe nikkas can't see something is wrong with dude. Those LSA chicks are bitter birds but their research skills are *chefs kiss*

I do not know if any of that is true but at the same time like others here we are just watching for entertainment. I am not becoming a patreon, not signing up for a session or any of that. I just want to hear him verbally smack some of the delusional callers he has on the show.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Incel bab.,.. wait a minute you’re a female
this goes against the narrative
:sas1: That's bc I'm actually with a HVM. Last time i worked, jay z was telling y'all to wear button downs. :wow:

Ngl, it ain't for everybody. There's a certain degree of... malleability required for me to be effective. To me, it's much better reporting to my bm than a cac boss, but from what i hear, many women find it oppressive. :francis:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1: That's bc I'm actually with a HVM. Last time i worked, jay z was telling y'all to wear button downs. :wow:

Ngl, it ain't for everybody. There's a certain degree of... malleability required for me to be effective. To me, it's much better reporting to my bm than a cac boss, but from what i hear, many women find it oppressive. :francis:
Uh oh :ohhh: you really going against the narrative

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I do not know if any of that is true but at the same time like others here we are just watching for entertainment. I am not becoming a patreon, not signing up for a session or any of that. I just want to hear him verbally smack some of the delusional callers he has on the show.

Right... a lot of negativity for no reason lol. Too much energy for that, just enjoy the content.

Grown men tryna find “tea”

:mjlol:

Just enjoy the content, laugh and KIM. Life too short to try to destroy someone you don’t know.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Right... a lot of negativity for no reason lol. Too much energy for that, just enjoy the content.

Just enjoy the content, laugh and KIM. Life too short to try to destroy someone you don’t know.
Yeah, if you are interested in paying for any of his services then you should do your due diligence, but otherwise enjoy the show.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
from that lipstick alley thread

"Did he say he was definitely going to do a collab with Anna?

Kevin had a ex-client who dropped tea about him in the comments of one of Kevin's older videos. This person said that Kevin is extremely mean off camera.

He said that Kevin was constantly trying to increase the charges for his "services" and would get an instant attitude if you questioned him on it.

He also said that Kevin EATS LIKE TRASH. Now, I remember this part verbatim because it goes against the image that Kevin acting like he's a clean eater.

The above point also backs up the waist trainer sighting.

He said that Kevin would go into Neiman Marcus and act a plum fool. He would act like he was the big important guy, basically trying to get free stuff. This guy said that he believes that one location actually banned him.

He touched on Kevin fronting like he has "clients" who play for the NFL and NHL but notice, Kevin is not dumb enough to lie and say the NBA. lol Those dudes would sue the F out of Kevin for lying on them...so he sticks to leagues where the general public really don't know the players that well.

As I can remember, I will post more about this nut."

"Oh, and how could I forget?

The ex-client said that when he questioned Kevin on the ever-rising charges...Kevin told him that he wanted to fight him.

He said Kevin straight up said, ok...now do you want to fight it out?

What HVM is going to conduct business like this? I'm sure Kevin was acting tough because his ex-client was quite a bit shorter than him and lacked confidence.

Kevin will not act like this with a man he knows will clean his clock. Trust."

"I cannot remember which video it was on Youtube but he also scammed some Youtuber on an image consultation then somebody in the comments said the his cousin is KS's Barber and that he is extremely mean and that KS does wear a toupee."

"Good hair(his words)and a toupee? Okay. I remember his ex-client saying KS offers to have him live with him for a weekend to see how a real HVM lives. The guy said he eats like trash; probably junk food and Red Bull, LOL! He tried the charge the man like $1000 for the weekend experience. Dude was like nope I'll stay at a hotel. He could have stay in the cheapest suite at the Ritz-Carlton for 2 days at that price. But who in the hell does this? LOL!

The guy felt like KS wanted to fight him so he could sue him for assault just like a scammer. The guy was a military man and had restraint. I think KS refunded his money and went on his way. I'm just figuring it, KS reminds of the real life Dirty John, LOL!"

:hhh:

all this sounds like that nikka, I can't believe nikkas can't see something is wrong with dude. Those LSA chicks are bitter birds but their research skills are *chefs kiss*
Any proof of this? Or just hoe babble?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

The bolded is facts.

Thread exposed a lot of miserable ass people. Makes me wonder how people get down at their jobs. Are coli posters turning into private detectives for the nikka that burned the popcorn in the break room microwave. :ohhh:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even pawg's can get that work.

The wall doesn't discriminate.
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

He destroys black men and women he doesn't know for entertainment on every show. Why can't we find information on him and laugh at him for entertainment?

:gucci: