Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
their mothers dont even know how to be wives. Lol. There’s a reason you have families of just a buncha women making no decisions and little to no men around. The few men that are there behave like grown children.

Mannn y'all are coming with it today . Y'all anit playing :whew::ohlawd:

Daps
Being willing doesn't make you worthy. Are you gonna marry all women who want to marry you?

Women are designed to submit to the best options they can find. Period. and if you're not the best option you won't be picked. Most women's best bet is to have a baby by a man she's physically attracted to and let the welfare state handle the rest. Why? Because the men in her radius can't provide more than the state can. That's a black Male problem.

Ayo :rudy: who's man's is this :what: ?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
All of your post in this thread is some bullshyt.

You can make any woman submit or be feminine. That’s who you are off the rip. That’s like saying a woman has to prove herself for him to be masculine. All these mental gymnastics y’all doing is stupid.
I'm not talking about her general energy I'm talking about her energy around YOU.

That's what the thread is about right, dating?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Check your left and right pocket..
Make sure your nuts are still attached..
You wrote absolutely nothing but pandering shyt..
It’s good men out here but women want a lifestyle..
They want “Sex in the City/Housewives of whatever”..
I know several hardworking, blue collared brehs..
That are single as fukk..
God fearing men who only want to marry black women..
Guess what..
Since their jobs are not as glamorous..
And they don’t drive foreign..
nikkas are getting overlooked..
Even at the age of 40..
Stop protecting women with this baseless shyt..
Their are a lot of women out here in delusional states..
Having absolutely nothing to offer..
But desire the world..
You are not owed anything just because..
Most women can’t even tell a breh why she really likes him..
Furthermore you left out all kinds of shyt..
Black male unemployment is rampant because of certain practices by employers..
Not getting calls back because of their names..
Can’t qualify for bank loans..
To start their own business
Because as soon as they see a black man..
Everything has to fall in line to the final T..
We are paid less than some of our counterparts in specific fields..
The whole war on drugs/incarceration sentences
Mental illness
I could go on and on about the shyt black men face..
And how we have to be 20x as great in every aspect of life..
But let some cornball Latino/cac..
Walk by and these bytches capitulate faster than Flo Jo..
Stop the bullshyt..
Women hate being called out on accountability..
Only to hide behind preferences..
FOH:unimpressed::camby:
Thank you Bro. Son was disingenuous as fukk.

Daps
I’m not even surprised anymore.

Always. I tried to give his show a chance but literally women were calling in to be berated. This is not a “correction to help you” type of thing either...it’s more of a weird flex so that other men can feel better about themselves by living vicariously through a well dressed man insulting women with low self esteem.

Men need to get this out of their heads. I briefly dated a 30 year old in college. What he was already groomed for, I did not understand until I was closer to 30....and I could see the disconnect even on the first date. Young women that have barely lived their lives are not interested in the cat daddy at the bar...especially if she’s fit & attractive. And truth be told, if a woman is seeking a man with that much of an age gap she either (1) has been raised to seek financial stability over anything else, which is something y’all hate, or (2) has daddy issues. It is rare, even for an old soul, for people to have genuine & loving romantic relationships when there’s a huge age gap.

:patrice::jbhmm::beli: your not going to agree with everything but this what Kevin is talking about . Everything is taking personal when trying to tell the truth about what black men see and what are the fault of women in dating world .

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
He's selling dreams to all these women that want "high value men" that makes 300k+.

The average man make 40k a year. What percentage of Black men make that? .001% ?

Gonna rep you for this one, My ex who I posted about before and my best friend are perfect examples. My ex makes about 62k, she's 24 and she just got hired at one of the major news companies in the world in a pandemic. She's from St.Louis but not "that part of St.Louis and went to Howard. She moved to Bushwick and is and was so delusional about the state of black people and black wealth. She scoffed at me and gave me shi* for only making 45k at the time at 26, meanwhile I worked in East Harlem where the medium salary for a family is like 35k, just because her little 2 percent circle of successful Howard people and friends who are in dental school and law school are making money, that does not equal to the reality of the black situation. Also, I asked her why won't she date any of those guys in Howard Dental or Law school, she replied because they're corny don't have swag etc.

Now me, like I said I don't make that much yet, but I have a Morehouse degree and I'm getting my certs up, investing into becoming a DJ part time. Even with my salary, I still constantly knock down at least a 7 or better because I have no kids, college educated, I'm tatted and I'm muscular, shi* I was knocking 8's girls down when I was making 35k on air mattress. Biggest separator for me is I came from the gravel, I have aunt's that make 30k and she had 3 kids, and that's the environment and neighborhood I grew up so going to an elite HBCU and seeing rich or middle class black people with 2 professional parents is nice but I know if I step out into the West End or go back home to Bed Stuy, Crown Heights, Harlem that is not the reality at all.

I'll talk about my bestfriend in the women advice thread but I deadass may need to speak to a therapist about that girl

Last edited:
Daps
All of your post in this thread is some bullshyt.

You can make any woman submit or be feminine. That’s who you are off the rip. That’s like saying a woman has to prove herself for him to be masculine. All these mental gymnastics y’all doing is stupid.

nikka a whole LAME in here . Funny thing they want go over to the panels on YouTube and say this shyt . They sit here on the coli and pop fly cause they can hide behind an avatar . Go over to youtube and if you a man say with your chest ...if you a women say it with your titties :lolbron:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Check your left and right pocket..
Make sure your nuts are still attached..
You wrote absolutely nothing but pandering shyt..
It’s good men out here but women want a lifestyle..
They want “Sex in the City/Housewives of whatever”..
I know several hardworking, blue collared brehs..
That are single as fukk..
God fearing men who only want to marry black women..
Guess what..
Since their jobs are not as glamorous..
And they don’t drive foreign..
nikkas are getting overlooked..
Even at the age of 40..
Stop protecting women with this baseless shyt..
Their are a lot of women out here in delusional states..
Having absolutely nothing to offer..
But desire the world..
You are not owed anything just because..
Most women can’t even tell a breh why she really likes him..
Furthermore you left out all kinds of shyt..
Black male unemployment is rampant because of certain practices by employers..
Not getting calls back because of their names..
Can’t qualify for bank loans..
To start their own business
Because as soon as they see a black man..
Everything has to fall in line to the final T..
We are paid less than some of our counterparts in specific fields..
The whole war on drugs/incarceration sentences
Mental illness
I could go on and on about the shyt black men face..
And how we have to be 20x as great in every aspect of life..
But let some cornball Latino/cac..
Walk by and these bytches capitulate faster than Flo Jo..
Stop the bullshyt..
Women hate being called out on accountability..
Only to hide behind preferences..
FOH:unimpressed::camby:

My mother changed my name from Maliek in College to my middle more white sounding name, because she thought it would discriminate me, just to work at a company where my boss is a Pakastani nikka named Jamal, you literally can't make this shi* up

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka a whole LAME in here . Funny thing they want go over to the panels on YouTube and say this shyt . They sit here on the coli and pop fly cause they can hide behind an avatar . Go over to youtube and if you a man say with your chest ...if you a women say it with your titties :lolbron:
The fact that you think 'saying something on YouTube' is something to be scared of speaks volumes about you and says alot.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we blame 'white supremacy' for black behavior, that's okay right?

But I can't blame men (the natural leaders in the species) for the reactive behaviors of women?
No you blame women for her actions, if a woman does fukked up shyt it’s on her.
What does a man being a leader have anything to do with anything

Daps
When we blame 'white supremacy' for black behavior, that's okay right?

But I can't blame men (the natural leaders in the species) for the reactive behaviors of women?

No nikka because black men wasn't raised in a damn patriarchy. Black men are raised to put women on a pedestal (matriarchy)and the feminist school system dosent help either . It's one of the reasons you have soooonnn many simps . Yes there is some accountable if somebody is trying to tell the truth about women and you choose to sound like the lames on the coli when it comes to women. It plenty of help out here . The first thing you have to do when you want to change is admit that you have a problem . Black men haven't lead shyt since we been in America are you nuts . Black men HAVE to fight to be leaders and women will stab you in the back and fight you for the power ....

Last edited: