Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
To hear him talk about and to BGS like that was fukking deplorable.
All them stream-team nikkas turned on each other the moment
they got a little notoriety.

Him, Ty-City and DJ Cuda all beefing now.
I actually like Cuda. He don’t be jumping out the window. tY city be on some gossip shyt.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I i
They said in AMS’ and Kevin’s live that AMS said he’s a truck driver.

I haven’t heard that one before.

They seem really threatened by KS and AMS

:mjlol:

I think AMS told dudes to become truck drivers if they were trying to get their life together. He never said he was one.

These women are half a retards

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I i

They seem really threatened by KS and AMS

:mjlol:

I think AMS told dudes to become truck drivers if they were trying to get their life together. He never said he was one.

These women are half a retards
She said “the men be telling on theyselves” I’m sure he would have mentioned it, she said that most red-pill men drive trucks.

Can’t forget a dumb bytch made an article about AMS stating what he preaches is true, and she went to his house twice.

:russ::mjlol:

Daps
Man that nikka was Bernard show yesterday and this goofy nikka Mr. Fantastic was talking stupid. I knew there was a reason I stop listening to some nikkas. Before it was get these hoes out
of here, no nikkas is turning on each other.

It crazy cause this happened on the same day as my grandmother Turing 90. First Mr fantastic is a hoe ass nikka for what he did yesterday. He didn't have to come out BGS like that. I don't know what hood you from but we're I grow up you talk to an elder like this nikkas would square up with you . I been stop following ceartin nikkas cause I don't want listen are be around that type of energy . Men like Dr Curry , BGS and Dr T Hasan Johnson are what black men and women need to hear . NOBODY should be disrespecting them . If you disagree out that disagreement in the form of a question and make it a super chat . You can also get up on the panel or just say nothing at all but you don't disrespect elders .

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
A few months ago Kevin was big-upping Girl Who Swirls, Michaela Pink + others saying he would like to have dinner with all of them because of their business and marketing expertise. I hope now with all the trolling he realizes it ain't all business on YouTube and you can't just buddy up with everyone, especially the Level-Up/Swirlnation/Sugarbaby/Fake-Feminity sector.

Most of them don't have respect for Black Men, "high-value" or not, only what you can provide for them until they have a higher bidder to monkey-branch to. And they're definitely not trying to hear what THEY need to work on to obtain the man they want. It was all good when 9-5, Blue-collar Middle Class brothers were being called dusty and underachievers until the Red Dot Sight was pointed back at them. How long until he calls the OGs of the Black Manosphere for backup:jbhmm:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
from that lipstick alley thread

"Did he say he was definitely going to do a collab with Anna?

Kevin had a ex-client who dropped tea about him in the comments of one of Kevin's older videos. This person said that Kevin is extremely mean off camera.

He said that Kevin was constantly trying to increase the charges for his "services" and would get an instant attitude if you questioned him on it.

He also said that Kevin EATS LIKE TRASH. Now, I remember this part verbatim because it goes against the image that Kevin acting like he's a clean eater.

The above point also backs up the waist trainer sighting.

He said that Kevin would go into Neiman Marcus and act a plum fool. He would act like he was the big important guy, basically trying to get free stuff. This guy said that he believes that one location actually banned him.

He touched on Kevin fronting like he has "clients" who play for the NFL and NHL but notice, Kevin is not dumb enough to lie and say the NBA. lol Those dudes would sue the F out of Kevin for lying on them...so he sticks to leagues where the general public really don't know the players that well.

As I can remember, I will post more about this nut."

"Oh, and how could I forget?

The ex-client said that when he questioned Kevin on the ever-rising charges...Kevin told him that he wanted to fight him.

He said Kevin straight up said, ok...now do you want to fight it out?

What HVM is going to conduct business like this? I'm sure Kevin was acting tough because his ex-client was quite a bit shorter than him and lacked confidence.

Kevin will not act like this with a man he knows will clean his clock. Trust."

"I cannot remember which video it was on Youtube but he also scammed some Youtuber on an image consultation then somebody in the comments said the his cousin is KS's Barber and that he is extremely mean and that KS does wear a toupee."

"Good hair(his words)and a toupee? Okay. I remember his ex-client saying KS offers to have him live with him for a weekend to see how a real HVM lives. The guy said he eats like trash; probably junk food and Red Bull, LOL! He tried the charge the man like $1000 for the weekend experience. Dude was like nope I'll stay at a hotel. He could have stay in the cheapest suite at the Ritz-Carlton for 2 days at that price. But who in the hell does this? LOL!

The guy felt like KS wanted to fight him so he could sue him for assault just like a scammer. The guy was a military man and had restraint. I think KS refunded his money and went on his way. I'm just figuring it, KS reminds of the real life Dirty John, LOL!"

:hhh:

all this sounds like that nikka, I can't believe nikkas can't see something is wrong with dude. Those LSA chicks are bitter birds but their research skills are *chefs kiss*

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
"He gave a scenario of how a woman had parked her car at a parking space..so he wanted to see if she has feminine energy or has masculine energy. He approaches her and shouts at her for parking in his parking space. Mind you the parking spot is for the public.

Lady goes into defence mode coz she doesn't know what type of lunatic she is dealing with. She was about to punch him and Jet Li him worse case scenario. So he decides to let her know that he was only playing.

He therefore came to the conclusion that she is not a feminine woman she has mostly masculine energy as she was willing to fight him. He was expecting her to scream like a damsel in distress...that is feminine energy to him.

Let me tell you the comments he got from women. He was told he was unwise for that move..what if she was packing or called the cops knowing he's a BM. PS. the woman was not a BW."

:picard:

what type of psycho shyt

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

the fact he got so angry and deleted this segment from the replay of the show makes me think its true.

:mjpls:

High Value Men don't spread gossip. You'd know if you purchased the HENRY package. You need a therapist and an image consultant.

nYTOcBr.png