Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The way i took it when he said that is there are people who call themselves introverted because it sounds better then calling themselves a loser. One of the examples he gave was someone staying home instead of going to a bar with friends because they had no money and they could not pay, not that they preferred to be alone.

I was just responding to the quoted brehs statement. I'd have to see the context he is using this in.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People retweet shyt like this. This isn’t some abnormal shyt.

That's a part of what I mean. I don't use twitter much and I have 0 idea why anyone would whose income isn't dependent on user interaction. Its literally a echo chamber of getting fired and pretentiousness. Its worse than Tumblr.

I basically have only used it to gather tech for fighting games and even then I feel dirty using it as you can see all the stupid shyt the few people I follow retweet and like.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Dont ever think we dont miss you big fella :wow::mjcry:

(PAUSE:dame:)

This nikka changed my life when he was alive. His fukking logic made so much sense to me. I remember my son mom use to start shyt with me and I would look her dead in the eye in just go for a walk. After a while of listening to him and just be fed up I fixed her ass. Next time she did that shyt, I packed my shyt and left. Didn’t say shyt. She called me asking me where I was at and where do we stand. I didn’t even answer for like 2 weeks. I would pick my son up take him to boxing, football whatever and then take him home. I wouldn’t say shyt to her. After a while I was cordial but almost every time she started something with me she wouldn’t get a chance to speak to me for months. Until this day she has not forgotten about that shyt. And she about to get married:mjlol:. shyt she just called me a a$$hole just yesterday because my son been with me for like 2 weeks and he didn’t call her. Her “Hey where’s my son, he hasn’t called me or nothing”(mine you this nikka is 18 with a phone. Me: He enjoying himself over here that’s why. Her: You a$$hole Me: Calls his name. Your mom on the phone, she want to know why you ain’t call her. I Pass him the phone and say she want to know why you having so much fun over here. This goofy kneega started laughing on the phone with her @ her. He finished the phone call and pass back the phone. I hung that shyt up:mjlol:.

A lot of shyt Patrice did was out of anger but I understood why he was angry. He was tired of the bullshyt. Dude was definitely a head of his time. I use to love him and Dante. They agreed on most things but they had a different look at it.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's a part of what I mean. I don't use twitter much and I have 0 idea why anyone would whose income isn't dependent on user interaction. Its literally a echo chamber of getting fired and pretentiousness. Its worse than Tumblr.

I basically have only used it to gather tech for fighting games and even then I feel dirty using it as you can see all the stupid shyt the few people I follow retweet and like.
Yeah man I hear you. Twitter is a whole other beast. That shyt out Facebook to shame.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

He cooking tonight..Black Manosphere is on fire tonight :wow::wow::wow:

EDIT: Man BGS sounds disappoint :francis:

Man that nikka was Bernard show yesterday and this goofy nikka Mr. Fantastic was talking stupid. I knew there was a reason I stop listening to some nikkas. Before it was get these hoes out of here, no nikkas is turning on each other.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Man that nikka was Bernard show yesterday and this goofy nikka Mr. Fantastic was talking stupid. I knew there was a reason I stop listening to some nikkas. Before it was get these hoes out of here, no nikkas is turning on each other.

To hear him talk about and to BGS like that was fukking deplorable.
All them stream-team nikkas turned on each other the moment
they got a little notoriety.

Him, Ty-City and DJ Cuda all beefing now.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

The only reason I still have my twitter active is for FGC and Smash fuccery.:russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Too late
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?

It's mostly roasting.
Those brawds ain't that creative over there :rudy:
Just checked that thread out.

Seen a tweet from a c00n wench saying that BW should marry out their race because they make more than BM.

So I’m thinking to myself, what type of non-BM are they getting with?

If he makes less than her, what does that mean?

If he makes more, why would he be with a chick who hates her own race? Wouldn’t he be able to pull a fine chick of his race?

Also, they didn’t say anything about BM who out earn BW because they’re obviously are.

They didn’t say about finding a high value BM making more money than them?

And that’s because BM see their bullshyt and don’t have to settle.

These chicks act like there are no BM getting money out here, when that’s false, those men don’t want them and they hurt and jealous.

I tried not to read too much, but they really dislike BM on there and it’s sad.

Why would BM wanna marry a woman who wants to belittle them if they have the chance?

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They said in AMS’ and Kevin’s live that AMS said he’s a truck driver.

I haven’t heard that one before.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just checked that thread out.

Seen a tweet from a c00n wench saying that BW should marry out their race because they make more this BM.

So I’m thinking to myself, what type of non-BM are they getting with?

If he makes less than her, what does that mean?

If he makes more, why would he be with a chick who hates her own race? Wouldn’t he be able to pull a fine chick of his race?

Also, they didn’t say anything about BM who out earn BW because they’re obviously are.

They didn’t say about finding a high value BM making more money than them?

And that’s because they see their bullshyt and don’t have to settle.

These chicks act like they’re are no BM getting money out here, when that’s false, those men don’t want them and they hurt and jealous.

I tried not to read too much, but they really dislike BM on there and it’s sad.

Why would BM wanna marry a woman who wants to belittle them if they have the chance?

a lot of swirlers simply worship pink skin, it's not much deeper than that.

i've seen the same "divesters" say (multiple times, including 1 on here) simultaneously that:
- black men are inferior because they're supposedly not competitive enough with dominant white men, and therefore black women should pursue white men because of their dominant position in society
- then turn around and say black men are toxic for competing to be in the white man's dominant position in society :dahell: :russ:

basically on some Terry Crews "black men want black supremacy which is the same as white supremacy" shyt to justify their love for the status quo white supremacist system and white zaddies

wish they'd just accept they're just attracted to pink skin and save the babble

Balla

Superstar
Daps
a lot of swirlers simply worship pink skin, it's not much deeper than that.

i've seen the same "divesters" say (multiple times, including 1 on here) simultaneously that:
- black men are inferior because they're supposedly not competitive enough with dominant white men, and therefore black women should pursue white men because of their dominant position in society
- then turn around and say black men are toxic for competing to be in the white man's dominant position in society :dahell: :russ:

basically on some Terry Crews "black men want black supremacy which is the same as white supremacy" shyt to justify their love for the status quo white supremacist system and white zaddies

wish they'd just accept they're just attracted to pink skin and save the babble
It seems they hate themselves even more than wanting pink skin. I said it somewhere before, I think it was on this thread, that BW have always been told they are the least desirable; they hate their skin color, their hair, their noses, etc. and that we BM still have many things that they can’t compete with. We have the IT factor; we have the cool swag; we run the music scene, the NBA is the biggest sport out here in the US, we’re very popular in the entertainment industry, etc.

The only thing I can think of that other race women try to imitate is getting fake lips and fake asses.

Other than that BM really runnin shyt.

Also they’re women, they want the easiest way to live life and that’s being a submissive c00n.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude said introvert really means loser. That’s what introverts were called back in the day.

Thoughts?

:jbhmm:

True introverts exist but like most words, people use them incorrectly for any and every situation. You will see dudes turning down opportunities but rather than just saying they are scared, broke, don't know how etc they will claim to be introverted as that sounds better and they feel it gives them an out.