Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Some people in the comments said they notice similar voices on different streams. Take that as you will
Idk but hearing chicks call in asking why he wears a waist trainer and a man weave is some funny as shyt. That shyt sound real to me lmao.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Idk but hearing chicks call in asking why he wears a waist trainer and a man weave is some funny as shyt. That shyt sound real to me lmao.
I understand some people are not the best at on the spot comebacks but the ones he gave that woman was corny. When the woman asked if he wore a waist trainer, i would of said "yes, does your mother want it back?" or something. He will need to get better since he is getting more popular, and that brings more trolls.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I understand some people are not the best at on the spot comebacks but the ones he gave that woman was corny. When the woman asked if he wore a waist trainer, i would of said "yes, does your mother want it back?" or something. He will need to get better since he is getting more popular, and that brings more trolls.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an Lsa troll.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah them bytches be crazy. I was lost when he said the mama joke because it made no sense at first.

I hope this stuff is real because these BW need to hear this from a BM.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dude said introvert really means loser. That’s what introverts were called back in the day.

Thoughts?

:jbhmm:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Dude said introvert really means loser. That’s what introverts were called back in the day.

Thoughts?

I think like other terms, people use the word introvert to describe themselves since it is better to call yourself that than a "loser". If you are quiet and prefer being by yourself, then calling yourself an introvert is fine. But if the only reason you are in your home by yourself and quiet is because you are broke, fat, socially awkward or some combination of all three then i do not know if calling yourself an introvert is accurate. Same way some of the women on the show say they chose to be single while being 200+ pounds and 30 years or older, it makes them feel better about their situation, especially when they have to explain it to others.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

That was the first time I saw him really get caught off guard

:mjlol:

he should have just ignored it and moved on.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with that show donovan sharpe does on Sunday nights 6pm Pacific the seven

Donovan sharpe says some low-key c00n shyt sometimes but nikkas be dropping gems esp Myron and solo

donovan is good at dissecting women’s bullshyt, it’s quite a sight to see. But when it comes to black issues his white side always peeks his head around.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Thoughts?

Thats retarded. There's introverted people that are incredibly social. I'm one of them. Introvert basically just means you need time alone to recharge your battery while extroverts are the opposite. Nothing really cool or loserish about it, it just is. Breh just be talking some times.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Thats retarded. There's introverted people that are incredibly social. I'm one of them. Introvert basically just means you need time alone to recharge your battery while extroverts are the opposite. Nothing really cool or loserish about it, it just is. Breh just be talking some times.

The way i took it when he said that is there are people who call themselves introverted because it sounds better then calling themselves a loser. One of the examples he gave was someone staying home instead of going to a bar with friends because they had no money and they could not pay, not that they preferred to be alone.