Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This anit it . I can say this cause I've had real conversation with other races of women . The notice what happens to black men . This is the first time in history that black men have had a choice of who they mate with . The boomers and the gen xers had race loyalty if you will because that was what's taught . If you you look at the generation z's thoe they just go were they are loved and they fukk with who fukk with them and I can't blame them .

I will say I lost a good Latino women because of the thinking of " man they just look at me as a fetish" . I can honestly that failed relationship was my fault but it was my conditioning from the GYNOCRACY that made me think that way . One of these days I will tell that story and how useless the mental programming is for black men and why they attempt to program us in a ceartin men.

My mentor kills this topic

Go to where you are celebrated, not tolerated. Especially if she makes you happy at the end of the day.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People on here love to go against the grain on here for no reason.

For example it’ll be 1+1=2, but somehow some posters will say “NAHHHH, ITS 3 breh, Nahhh why does it have to be 1?”

:mjlol:

The messaging is clear & common sense. The dude is nothing like Tommy, he’s looking out for Black Men, Black Women & supports BLACK COUPLES, He’s from the older generation, has experience in the corporate world into his own business as a black man, teaches the younger generation of women, attempts to support the older women in our community & breaks down why we can’t have reparations cause THEY’RE ARENT ENOUGH BLACK COUPLES.

He’s guiding women on looking for a mans with good character and not to break up with one over silly shyt. Since 80% of divorced started by black women.

Exactly i was wondering why this thread blew up and its because of lames arguing just tk argue. Calling dude Tommy or incel Or gender war and blah blah

im like these idiots Clearly aint listen to any of this stuff because his show is literally callers calling in and exposing themselves :mjlol:

Then of course dumb as women coming interjecting themselves jn the topic to defend their honor :mjlol:

This is why certain stuff dont need to be discussed on here

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Check your left and right pocket..
Make sure your nuts are still attached..
You wrote absolutely nothing but pandering shyt..
It’s good men out here but women want a lifestyle..
They want “Sex in the City/Housewives of whatever”..
I know several hardworking, blue collared brehs..
That are single as fukk..
God fearing men who only want to marry black women..
Guess what..
Since their jobs are not as glamorous..
And they don’t drive foreign..
nikkas are getting overlooked..
Even at the age of 40..
Stop protecting women with this baseless shyt..
Their are a lot of women out here in delusional states..
Having absolutely nothing to offer..
But desire the world..
You are not owed anything just because..
Most women can’t even tell a breh why she really likes him..
Furthermore you left out all kinds of shyt..
Black male unemployment is rampant because of certain practices by employers..
Not getting calls back because of their names..
Can’t qualify for bank loans..
To start their own business
Because as soon as they see a black man..
Everything has to fall in line to the final T..
We are paid less than some of our counterparts in specific fields..
The whole war on drugs/incarceration sentences
Mental illness
I could go on and on about the shyt black men face..
And how we have to be 20x as great in every aspect of life..
But let some cornball Latino/cac..
Walk by and these bytches capitulate faster than Flo Jo..
Stop the bullshyt..
Women hate being called out on accountability..
Only to hide behind preferences..
FOH:unimpressed::camby:
I've never heard a panderer say 'men lead, women follow'...unless I'm pandering to red pill misogynists.

I've never seen a nikka with a decent job, blue collar or not, who didn't have a woman. But I dont hang with swag less incels because I'm not one.

The problem is, you nikkas want the best from women without being the best men. Black men sat back and allowed themselves to be economically dominated and replaced by the welfare state, we LET that happen. We fix that, we fix our women. Until then, be prepared to bring more to a relationship than money. fukk her right, talk to her right. Give her fun experiences. Because the welfare state can't do that. It's not all about driving foreigns. Be an official dude with a purpose and you might have a shot out here...

Daps

Start at

1:55:25

:wow:

What I like about this clip is the young lady is willing to learn and be better . See I'm not down with the "He-man woman haters club " if a women wants to be better and learn how to compete I'm all for that . Shoutout to Dasia Thomas if she keep wanted to get better somebody will snatch her up .

Daps
So he's saying the black American women are not socialized for marriage like other women are.... :patrice:

If the momma is not teaching them HOW to be a wife it's a wrap . It's not a man's JOB to raise a wife and even if you can she will just look at it like a job and have some resentment towards you ...cause for many women it's too much work . Yes a lot of black mother that are boomer and gen xer's taught their daughters HOW not to be under a black mans thumb if you will ...sad but true .

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If the momma is not teaching them HOW to be a wife it's a wrap . It's not a man's JOB to raise a wife and even if you can she will just look at it like a job and have some resentment towards you ...cause for many women it's too much work .

their mothers dont even know how to be wives. Lol. There’s a reason you have families of just a buncha women making no decisions and little to no men around. The few men that are there behave like grown children.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Being willing doesn't make you worthy. Are you gonna marry all women who want to marry you?

Women are designed to submit to the best options they can find. Period. and if you're not the best option you won't be picked. Most women's best bet is to have a baby by a man she's physically attracted to and let the welfare state handle the rest. Why? Because the men in her radius can't provide more than the state can. That's a black Male problem.
All of your post in this thread is some bullshyt.

You can’t make any woman submit or be feminine. That’s who you are off the rip. That’s like saying a woman has to prove herself for him to be masculine. All these mental gymnastics y’all doing is stupid.

Last edited:
Daps

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
last week he had a woman who was a 4 or 5 at best, talking about she looks like some TV star. She was blabbing on about some nonsense, and didn’t know that she had her zoom camera on and that we could all see her. Kevin just trolled her with a Straight face, for like 10 minutes. Had me dying.

:mjlol:

I saw that broadcast too. I’m married, but I’ve been keeping up with the breh‘s channel for a min.

So is he uplifting black people or just creating more division between black men and women? Seems like based on the responses black women are being generalized like always.

He’s entertaining and I like that he doesn’t tolerate unfair criticism of Black Men, yet doesn’t sugarcoat anything when talking about us or giving advice.
:ehh:

I feel like this dude is becoming the new Tommy Sotomayor for weirdos who
previously looked to Tariq Nasheed and Sotomayor for internet daddies.

Watch you’re mouth, nikka.
:ufdup:

There’s some truth to that.
:mjgrin:

Last edited: