Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
You sound like a white woman feminist. Men view sex as important because its BIOLOGICAL, as in its innate in who we are. We are visual creatures and we have an innate urge to procreate and spread our seed. We value and treat sex much differently than women. For women it's more emotional and connection based. Men can sleep with multiple women and have no feelings for them. For someone whose 24 you sound very young and lacking life experience. Most women knew this shyt at 18.

I'm out.

I never said I discovered that men value sex more at 24.,

You need to improve ya reading comprehension skills. I am not gonna argue with someone that is inferring some nonsense.

Please show me where I stated that I discovered this at 24? Why can't you read my response?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
No lies told. I've been asked "do you know who you remind me of"

like 500 times no cap from people here. shyt I was in ATL a few years ago and some chick told me I remind her of Prince. Depending on the day its Prince, Hendrix, Black MJ, Rick James :mjlol: I consider it flattering those some wavy ass dudes.
shyt I’m in and out ATL aNd around Metro, I get compared to a certain one. Dude even asked me for an autograph cause he thought I was him at Kroger.

In ATL if you black and look like a star people assume you are one and you get good treatment everywhere. People rush to sell you shyt at shops, managers/owners at restaurants personally come out to see you and hook you up. This was before BLM and Covid too

If you have style you will stick out without peacocking.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No lies told. I've been asked "do you know who you remind me of"

like 500 times no cap from people here. shyt I was in ATL a few years ago and some chick told me I remind her of Prince. Depending on the day its Prince, Hendrix, Black MJ, Rick James :mjlol: I consider it flattering those some wavy ass dudes.
nikka what do you wear lmaoooo?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka what do you wear lmaoooo?

I only dress in black. Skinnies, Cheleas or other sleek boots. V necks, knee length cardigans...capes :mjlol:, Crucifix necklaces, dangly earrings, other random wrist accessories. I got a big ass afro and pretty good bone structure. It works for me :yeshrug: My look is very very unique. I doubt too many other people could pull it off and not look silly.

I've posted my pic on here a few times.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young cats tend to dress like that, especially if they are first-generation corporate, but they grow out of it. There is a subtlety found in centralcalisosa's fits that you don't see in Kev's fits.

Well you can take the man out of Oklahoma, but not Oklahoma...you see where I'm going lol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I never said I discovered that men value sex more at 24.,

You need to improve ya reading comprehension skills. I am not gonna argue with someone that is inferring some nonsense.

Please show me where I stated that I discovered this at 24? Why can't you read my response?

Here ya go...

Preach sis.

Also, it crazy to me how much men care about sex/sexual access.

You literally just made a post in awe that men care about sex as much as we do.

Then when I called you out on it you tried to save face and say it was a figure of speech lmao. Either you’re trolling or just plain stupid.

Get some life experience and go outside. And instead of worrying about what men are doing you should be focused on getting a job and career. You have much bigger problems to be worrying about. I hate to see young black women fukked up out here. Take this as a learning experience. This is my last reply to you. Take care.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I only dress in black. Skinnies, Cheleas or other sleek boots. V necks, knee length cardigans...capes :mjlol:, Crucifix necklaces, dangly earrings, other random wrist accessories. I got a big ass afro and pretty good bone structure. It works for me :yeshrug: My look is very very unique. I doubt too many other people could pull it off and not look silly.

:dwillhuh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is completely random, but does anybody know what kind of car Mr. Samuels drives?

I obviously could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I was just behind him at the red light about an hour ago lol.

It just would have been funny if that really was him, given how much I read about him on here.
Older BMW I believe.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

knee length cardigans and killa cam capes :mjlol:
Eat breh

Daps
Here ya go...

You literally just made a post in awe that men care about sex as much as we do.

Then when I called you out on it you tried to save face and say it was a figure of speech lmao. Either you’re trolling or just plain stupid.

Get some life experience and go outside. And instead of worrying about what men are doing you should be focused on getting a job and career. You have much bigger problems to be worrying about. I hate to see young black women fukked up out here. Take this as a learning experience. This is my last reply to you. Take care.

I was not in awe, I just said it was crazy, luv it's a figure of speech! I said this before! You literally have reading comprehension issues.

JFC, what do you not understand about that?

You are so weird and condescending, :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: boy