Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This is completely random, but does anybody know what kind of car Mr. Samuels drives?

I obviously could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I was just behind him at the red light about an hour ago lol.

It just would have been funny if that really was him, given how much I read about him on here.

Sure it wasn't Tracy McGrady?

:mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is completely random, but does anybody know what kind of car Mr. Samuels drives?

I obviously could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I was just behind him at the red light about an hour ago lol.

It just would have been funny if that really was him, given how much I read about him on here.
Beamer

Was he drinking a red bull with a straw??

Fred

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Life aint fair breh.

I was literally talking about this with my boy the other day. Black men graded on a insane curve. Its not a rarity to see a plain ass cac with a 7 n up chick of another race. Its clockwork. Whereaways for a brother to pull her he either paying or he is a saucy, fresh ass nikka. Sure its outliers but black are cursed with becoming the man that can attract what they want. We arent given shyt
But once you find your niche in freshness.. you get your pick

When I was on my GQ adjacent stylings I was getting stopped in the super markets by women shooting their shots at me. Have dreads as well, I don’t edge up regularly. Had chicks literally licking their lips at me. I live in the super bougie classist part of the metro area too

I stopped that shyt, grew a wild beard, stuck with fitted t shirt and jeans and basic boots and it’s not the same. But it’s peaceful, that GQ shyt makes me feel rat racy. I’m an artist anti establishment type

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But once you find your niche in freshness.. you get your pick

When I was on my GQ adjacent stylings I was getting stopped in the super markets by women shooting their shots at me. Have dreads as well, I don’t edge up regularly. Had chicks literally licking their lips at me

I stopped that shyt, grew a wild beard, stuck with fitted t shirt and jeans and basic boots and it’s not the same. But it’s peaceful, that GQ shyt makes me feel rat racy. I’m an artist anti establishment type

Oh I'm aware king. I basically look like a gothic Prince with a afro thats perfect and looks like a wig. I get complimented on my steeze all the time randomly from men and women. Well, I did before corona :mjlol: Now I just twist my shyt up throw on a beanie joggers and call it a day. You can't see each other faces any more anyway.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Maybe. Before covid I had a pretty consistent kill streak of nothing less than like 7 n up women. And I'm hardly Idris Elba. I'm short, but I have a real unique goth rockstar type of vibe.

And I don't fukk with beckys at all. I got head from one a few months ago cuz of these fukking pandemic drought but that was first interaction with one in like what, 5 years?

I will say even though I could pull baddies keeping them was another matter because my pockets weren't long and definitely not for them and they got that vibe immediately :mjlol: So I'd be the fun change of pace great unique fukkboy for a lil bit for they left off on they quest to get chose by a rich nikka lol
Do you live in your Hometown?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm talking about, That Rock star vibe works better in Prince's hometown.

No lies told. I've been asked "do you know who you remind me of"

like 500 times no cap from people here. shyt I was in ATL a few years ago and some chick told me I remind her of Prince. Depending on the day its Prince, Hendrix, Black MJ, Rick James :mjlol: I consider it flattering those some wavy ass dudes.

Daps
200.gif

You need some help young lady....

I need therapy and a job.

My quarter life crises is hitting me hard. :mjcry:

This pandemic just fukked all my plans. :sadcam: