Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Imma keep it 100 this shyt really getting to me. I still strongly prefer BW and can’t seriously see myself being with non-BW besides fukkin.

You got bw that wanna date out, and you got non-bw that claim they wanna know more about the “community” or fetishize us.

No type of genuine love.

Now it’s like I feel all these bw are wenches or want to be. I’ve seen this in real life before, but now I hear it all the time online. This shyt has made me bitter.

I don’t trust none of them.

Doesn’t feel good at all.

I know what you mean, but in this cold world I thought there would be chicks down for us at least.

Breh I’ve been with chicks for months and they tell me that they almost gave up on black men to date out because they think they’ll get treated better. Had chicks get mad when I didn’t care that they dated out after they told me for no reason.

This is why it makes me mad because I’ve dealt with wenches before this online shyt.

They really make this a competition between us against them and against non black men.

Black men have to be elite so they won’t have shyt talked about them.

I'm not trying to roast you, but this some weak woe is me shyt. Men are conquerrs. Better yourself in all aspects and you'll have your choosing of women. So what if pasty average cacs get all the women. If a broad doesn't want you then so be it.

With that said, I don't know where you live, but everywhere I've been it's always black couples

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What do you wear in the streets that's casual. I understand business suits, ain't got a problem wearing those, but I have no casual style:martin:
Lol shyt is simple. Just make sure that shyt fit. I’m a sneaker head so I’m usually in some straight jeans, Jordan 1s, mike blazers and a graphic T shirt and a hat. I might wear a pair of euro style kicks like filling pieces or some vans every now and then but I try to keep the shyt a simple as possible. nikkas wearing all these big ass sneakers is ridiculous. I try not to dress like what these nikkas is wearing. Nothing crazier than seeing a nikka over 35 dressed like a 21 year old. They could have that lol. I just make sure I’m neat and out on whatever cologne I feel like for the day.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's because a lot of women don't get good dikk
This is the truth. That’s another reason why they will stick around a nikka they can’t stand. You be surprised how many want have bad sex. I’m not even going to get into them having back sex. That’s a whole other topic:mjlol:.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If you wanna be a moderator I either have to know you for a long time and/or you have to be a $25/month patreon ....

... Keisha please unmute yourself.

nYTOcBr.png
I just saw a video where he was pissed nikkas was asking questions without donating money. He was like, “I’m not answering any questions without donations.” Then he says “I don’t need your funky ass $5, it doesn’t hurt me if you don’t donate.”

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I went on this nikkas site and he’s charging $999 for him to help you with your style.

Then I saw reviews where this guy said that he’s very arrogant and condescending.

He said Kevin asked what animal he thought he was and dude said a Lion. Then Kevin said he was more like a puppy because of his finances.

nikka charging a rack just to talk shyt to you.

:russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm not trying to roast you, but this some weak woe is me shyt. Men are conquerrs. Better yourself in all aspects and you'll have your choosing of women. So what if pasty average cacs get all the women. If a broad doesn't want you then so be it.

With that said, I don't know where you live, but everywhere I've been it's always black couples
That’s not my point, my point was that even if you fukk these chicks it’s disgusting to hear them say they wanna run to other race men before they met you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the truth. That’s another reason why they will stick around a nikka they can’t stand. You be surprised how many want have bad sex. I’m not even going to get into them having back sex. That’s a whole other topic:mjlol:.

Are they actually having bad sex or just telling you the sex was bad for their own purposes

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I went on this nikkas site and he’s charging $999 for him to help you with your style.

Then I saw reviews where this guy said that he’s very arrogant and condescending.

He said Kevin asked what animal he thought he was and dude said a Lion. Then Kevin said he was more like a puppy because of his finances.

nikka charging a rack just to talk shyt to you.

:russ::mjlol:

Man couldnt be me lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:ehh:

Women have access to all dikks...... not sure what you meant by this
You are right, they have the access but good dikk is different. Ask any female that’s honest. They’ll be happy with ok dikk. Good dikk will be with a chick forever. Whether they are in relationships or marriages. They remember.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You are right, they have the access but good dikk is different. Ask any female that’s honest. They’ll be happy with ok dikk. Good dikk will be with a chick forever. Whether they are in relationships or marriages. They remember.

These chicks be with a nikka they hate if he can fukk her well.