Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
No ...

It's the sentiment that black men should dress and assimilate to white culture to be considered real men. It's bullshyt and self hating

Idk about you but there are plenty of rich and intelligent black men who live in Atlanta, who can match any white business man in a suit while wearing a Nike techsuit ...

I'm against respectability politics which is what Kevin Samuel's is selling
:ehh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I'm really sick and tired of y'all using white culture as the peak of masculinity.

Why does black excellence intell wearing the very clothes that your oppressor deems as proper and elite attire?

I don't know about you but black excellence to me isn't mimicking upper class crackas :manny:

That pic gives me the vibe that them nikkas enjoy being the only black people in their neighborhoods

:heh:

Please breh, show me. Post a picture of proper black excellence attire?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Life aint fair breh.

I was literally talking about this with my boy the other day. Black men graded on a insane curve. Its not a rarity to see a plain ass cac with a 7 n up chick of another race. Its clockwork. Whereaways for a brother to pull her he either paying or he is a saucy, fresh ass nikka. Sure its outliers but black are cursed with becoming the man that can attract what they want. We arent given shyt
See this everyday lool

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
See this everyday lool

Don't let that ofay have a ounce of rhythm or flavor :mjlol:

Though to be fair men and women generally let whites into our spaces with the most mediocre of displays. Its one of my pet peeves tbh. Oh MY goD she can do a milly rock shes so coooolllll.

fukk out of here.

Prynce

Daps
Life aint fair breh.

I was literally talking about this with my boy the other day. Black men graded on a insane curve. Its not a rarity to see a plain ass cac with a 7 n up chick of another race. Its clockwork. Whereaways for a brother to pull her he either paying or he is a saucy, fresh ass nikka. Sure its outliers but black are cursed with becoming the man that can attract what they want. We arent given shyt
Lmao bruh

All race of men thinks like this. Some lame ass cracka saying a black man gets all women easier cause they are black

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Don't let that ofay have a ounce of rhythm or flavor :mjlol:

Though to be fair men and women generally let whites into our spaces with the most mediocre of displays. Its one of my pet peeves tbh. Oh MY goD she can do a milly rock shes so coooolllll.

fukk out of here.
Nice shape up,fashion sense,style
all those requirements from sisters thrown out the window when it comes to cacs

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you wanna be a moderator I either have to know you for a long time and/or you have to be a $25/month patreon ....

... Keisha please unmute yourself.

nYTOcBr.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a white woman feminist. Men view sex as important because its BIOLOGICAL, as in its innate in who we are. We are visual creatures and we have an innate urge to procreate and spread our seed. We value and treat sex much differently than women. For women it's more emotional and connection based. Men can sleep with multiple women and have no feelings for them. For someone whose 24 you sound very young and lacking life experience. Most women knew this shyt at 18.

I'm out.
We also have to try for sex, whereas females will not have to do any work and have nikkas lined up waiting for her.

They don’t worry because they don’t have to do anything.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are a stupid mothafukka.

Any grown ass man don’t have got damn suit need to grow the fukk up. Get your ass out of those big ass dikkies, big ass shirt with that clip on tie and dress shoes with tube socks.

How the fukk you equate wearing a got damn suit to white culture. Your mother should have aborted your stupid ass.

You nikkas going to learn!!

What do you wear in the streets that's casual. I understand business suits, ain't got a problem wearing those, but I have no casual style:martin: