Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
AMS stole his shyt :mindblown:
"Stole"? A lot of these dudes aren't saying anything new. Most of this shyt is common sense if you actually get women.

And I swear I remember Alan Roger Currie getting exposed on a PUA review forum along with the other scammers like Mystery and Neil Strauss.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Kevin goes hard on some traditionalist tip but doesn't have any shows discussing the costs of raising kids, that's interesting considering he's a father himself. And as I stated in the other thread, Kev's style is very gauche and doesn't fit many conservative corporate setting or even super lax tech settings.
I don’t know where you live(not saying you are wrong) but here in NYC the top cats dress exactly how he dresses. Some of the Jackets aren’t everyday but they are definitely worn at parties. I’ve been fortunate to go to a few. I was definitely glad I had my suit fitted right and dope accessories.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Kevin goes hard on some traditionalist tip but doesn't have any shows discussing the costs of raising kids, that's interesting considering he's a father himself. And as I stated in the other thread, Kev's style is very gauche and doesn't fit many conservative corporate setting or even super lax tech settings.

has he ever told his viewers to dress exactly like him? I’m sure he’d advise men to dress for the setting and the way they want to be perceived; and not to blindly copy him.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don’t know where you live(not saying you are wrong) but here in NYC the top cats dress exactly how he dresses. Some of the Jackets aren’t everyday but they are definitely worn at parties. I’ve been fortunate to go to a few. I was definitely glad I had my suit fitted right and dope accessories.

I'm from the BX, I work in NYC.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to keep it all the way real, no race of women takes us seriously. We’re just sex and entertainment :yeshrug:
Women of other races give their race of men proper due.
Black women respect cac men
Hispanic women respect cac men
Asian women respect cac men
You are correct I don’t know why Black women are jealous of Black men bed bucking if they just wanted non Black dikk and no respect they can hit up the white incel boards and help them ascend.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Life aint fair breh.

I was literally talking about this with my boy the other day. Black men graded on a insane curve. Its not a rarity to see a plain ass cac with a 7 n up chick of another race. Its clockwork. Whereaways for a brother to pull her he either paying or he is a saucy, fresh ass nikka. Sure its outliers but black are cursed with becoming the man that can attract what they want. We arent given shyt
Cold world indeed. A lot of brehs overlook this because they’re eating but women are out here not fukking. 30 year old 6’s are fukked. But they overlook the breh working hard at the car wash and demand a millionaire Idtis Elba lookalike.

a lot of nikkas are eating because they took their campaign on the road meaning they moved away from home

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Young cats tend to dress like that, especially if they are first-generation corporate, but they grow out of it. There is a subtlety found in centralcalisosa's fits that you don't see in Kev's fits.

that breh damn near 7 feet his wardrobe has to cost a fortune

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cold world indeed. A lot of brehs overlook this because they’re eating but women are out here not fukking. 30 year old 6’s are fukked. But they overlook the breh working hard at the car wash and demand a millionaire Idtis Elba lookalike.

a lot of nikkas are eating because they took their campaign on the road meaning they moved away from home

Maybe. Before covid I had a pretty consistent kill streak of nothing less than like 7 n up women. And I'm hardly Idris Elba. I'm short, but I have a real unique goth rockstar type of vibe.

And I don't fukk with beckys at all. I got head from one a few months ago cuz of these fukking pandemic drought but that was first interaction with one in like what, 5 years?

I will say even though I could pull baddies keeping them was another matter because my pockets weren't long and definitely not for them and they got that vibe immediately :mjlol: So I'd be the fun change of pace great unique fukkboy for a lil bit for they left off on they quest to get chose by a rich nikka lol

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
This is completely random, but does anybody know what kind of car Mr. Samuels drives?

I obviously could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I was just behind him at the red light about an hour ago lol.

It just would have been funny if that really was him, given how much I read about him on here.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is completely random, but does anybody know what kind of car Mr. Samuels drives?

I obviously could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I was just behind him at the red light about an hour ago lol.

It just would have been funny if that really was him, given how much I read about him on here.
I remember him saying a Beamer in one of his videos