Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Kevin goes hard on some traditionalist tip but doesn't have any shows discussing the costs of raising kids, that's interesting considering he's a father himself. And as I stated in the other thread, Kev's style is very gauche and doesn't fit many conservative corporate setting or even super lax tech settings.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Kevin goes hard on some traditionalist tip but doesn't have any shows discussing the costs of raising kids, that's interesting considering he's a father himself. And as I stated in the other thread, Kev's style is very gauche and doesn't fit many conservative corporate setting or even super lax tech settings.

Perhaps he wasnt as....exuberant :mjlol: when he worked for others

KimLove38

Rookie
Daps
Kevin “Otasia?”

Otasia “is there a problem?”

Kevin “oh no, imma have to check you you not about to call up here with this attitude.”

:russ::mjlol:
he didn’t have to do that to her. he knows he baited her into responding that way.

What a name tho... :snoop:
I was confused because she didn't seem to have an attitude. I feel like he pre judged her because of her name, which isn't fair.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Vladamir Riche is someone whose style I find much more appropriate for the typical office setting. He's not too flashy but he's not boring either.

And the brother centralcalisosa IG provides a ton of great looks that are conservative but far from boring.

@centralcalisosa • Instagram photos and videos

Too many cats love excessive accessories, bright ass socks, and extra tight ill-fitting jackets, and it just screams nouveau richer because there's a lack of subtlety and grace.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have you ever worked in Fashion in a corporate setting or headquarters? I worked for Coach/Stuart Weitzman/Kate Spade at the Hudson Yards Corp office. Not everyone dresses the same but KS would not be out of place at all. My ex also worked at PVH in the fashion district. I know what I speak of.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The women who call just don't get it.
They call because they somehow still looking for some
sort of validation.

The key is not to call until you hit all the marks on KS checklist.
Cause if you call in capping, he's gonna work you over until it
comes out. That's Obsidian shyt.

That's what's so confusing about these callers, KS is clear on his checklist so why are they calling in for :dwillhuh:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Have you ever worked in Fashion in a corporate setting or headquarters? I worked for Coach/Stuart Weitzman/Kate Spade at the Hudson Yards Corp office. Not everyone dresses the same but KS would not be out of place at all. My ex also worked at PVH in the fashion district. I know what I speak of.

I've worked in law firms and govt agencies, and most brothers and people in general are going to work in settings similar to those than the settings you mentioned. Further bringing up the fashion industry doesn't undermine my point, as the fashion industry is neither a conservative or lax tech setting. Thus, it would be best for most folks to take his style advice with a grain of salt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've worked in law firms and govt agencies, and most brothers and people in general are going to work in settings similar to those than the settings you mentioned. Further bringing up the fashion industry doesn't undermine my point, as the fashion industry is neither a conservative or lax tech setting. Thus, it would be best for most folks to take his style advice with a grain of salt.

Im getting into corporate soon. How would a wardrobe thats basically all black, with fitted slacks, a blazer or vest, and some chelseas/dress shoes look? I have a lot of fukking hair too. Huge afro, Im thinking of just rocking a pony tail at work and tapering the sides

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I didn't just realize it it is a figure of speech.

I have been sexually harassed, since I was 16. I have enough life is experience with men and their obsession with their superiority of female bodies. Don't try that condescending shyt on me.

I wanted to get into a discussion about sexual access and the importance of male superiority and why they view sex the way they do.
You sound like a white woman feminist. Men view sex as important because its BIOLOGICAL, as in its innate in who we are. We are visual creatures and we have an innate urge to procreate and spread our seed. We value and treat sex much differently than women. For women it's more emotional and connection based. Men can sleep with multiple women and have no feelings for them. For someone whose 24 you sound very young and lacking life experience. Most women knew this shyt at 18.

I'm out.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's an image consultant which is based in Fashion. Not many in that industry are wearing a power suit daily, particularly if they work directly with fashion. Visit NY & go to the fashion district yourself, then go by 10 Hudson Yards, where the Coach & Revlon Corp office are located & look how ppl are dressed. Not like ppl that work Gov't office jobs.