Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
She looks closer to 35 to me. I could see her being like 33.
I just saw the video.

That bytch lying her ass off!!

lmfao!!

I felt very weird that almost all of the women that called Kevin last night were in their 20s.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Imma keep it 100 this shyt really getting to me. I still strongly prefer BW and can’t seriously see myself being with non-BW besides fukkin.

You got bw that wanna date out, and you got non-bw that claim they wanna know more about the “community” or fetishize us.

No type of genuine love.

Now it’s like I feel all these bw are wenches or want to be. I’ve seen this in real life before, but now I hear it all the time online. This shyt has made me bitter.

I don’t trust none of them.

Doesn’t feel good at all.
It all comes down to the fact that the average Black woman just doesn’t respect the average Black Man. That’s the problem average Black women require the Black Men that they get into a relationship with to be exceptional. While most Black women are bringing p*ssy and bills to the table.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Imma keep it 100 this shyt really getting to me. I still strongly prefer BW and can’t seriously see myself being with non-BW besides fukkin.

You got bw that wanna date out, and you got non-bw that claim they wanna know more about the “community” or fetishize us.

No type of genuine love.

Now it’s like I feel all these bw are wenches or want to be. I’ve seen this in real life before, but now I hear it all the time online. This shyt has made me bitter.

I had to re-listen to it.

I think she has a black man or she’s trying to pursue a black man and she’s trying to learn to understand him. Now a middle eastern girl probably won’t admit that live, but I think she wants to understand, especially with everything in the world going on, plus being new to America. Bad way to go about it though - “I’m curious”

2nd, I think she wants to compete.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

No type of genuine love.

Swirlers are easily spotted. Most social media is poison and not in tune with reality. Most black women I know with black dudes or black adjacent like afro puerto rican type cats.

In any case a womans love isnt really geniune for a man anyway, its largely conditional so nip that fantasy in the bud today

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It all comes down to the fact that the average Black woman just doesn’t respect the average Black Man. That’s the problem average Black women require the Black Men that they get into a relationship with to be exceptional. While most Black women are bringing p*ssy and bills to the table.
Yeah one chick called into the show and said she felt she was settling for a black dude. Bet you she wouldn’t feel like that with a non black dude. She wouldn’t even ask about his bread.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I had to re-listen to it.

I think she has a black man or she’s trying to pursue a black man and she’s trying to learn to understand him. Now a middle eastern girl probably won’t admit that live, but I think she wants to understand, especially with everything in the world going on, plus being new to America. Bad way to go about it though - “I’m curious”

2nd, I think she wants to compete.
Might be true, but the way she said no, was like she was ashamed of it. Maybe she didn’t want to get the Otasias mad.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Swirlers are easily spotted. Most social media is poison and not in tune with reality. Most black women I know with black dudes or black adjacent like afro puerto rican type cats.

In any case a womans love isnt really geniune for a man anyway, its largely conditional so nip that fantasy in the bud today
I know what you mean, but in this cold world I thought there would be chicks down for us at least.

Breh I’ve been with chicks for months and they tell me that they almost gave up on black men to date out because they think they’ll get treated better. Had chicks get mad when I didn’t care that they dated out after they told me for no reason.

This is why it makes me mad because I’ve dealt with wenches before this online shyt.

They really make this a competition between us against them and against non black men.

Black men have to be elite so they won’t have shyt talked about them.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Daps

No type of genuine love.

Right up to alley ....

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to keep it all the way real, no race of women takes us seriously. We’re just sex and entertainment :yeshrug:
Women of other races give their race of men proper due.
Black women respect cac men
Hispanic women respect cac men
Asian women respect cac men

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I know what you mean, but in this cold world I thought there would be chicks down for us at least.

Breh I’ve been with chicks for months and they tell me that they almost gave up on black men to date out because they think they’ll get treated better. Had chicks get mad when I didn’t care that they dated out after they told me for no reason.

This is why it makes me mad because I’ve dealt with wenches before this online shyt.

They really make this a competition between us against them and against non black men.

Black men have to be elite so they won’t have shyt talked about them.

Life aint fair breh.

I was literally talking about this with my boy the other day. Black men graded on a insane curve. Its not a rarity to see a plain ass cac with a 7 n up chick of another race. Its clockwork. Whereaways for a brother to pull her he either paying or he is a saucy, fresh ass nikka. Sure its outliers but black are cursed with becoming the man that can attract what they want. We arent given shyt

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to keep it all the way real, no race of women takes us seriously. We’re just sex and entertainment :yeshrug:
Women of other races give their race of men proper due.
Black women respect cac men
Hispanic women respect cac men
Asian women respect cac men

Women respect social clout, money and power. You telling me a in shape black man pulling up in a beamer will not illicit respect?

Yes we have to do more to garner this but to act like its unachievable is wild self defeatist

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women respect social clout, money and power. You telling me a in shape black man pulling up in a beamer will not illicit respect?

Yes we have to do more to garner this but to act like its unachievable is wild self defeatist
A chubby cac can pull up in a Honda Accord, and can get the same amount of respect.
Minorities are socially conditioned to look up to cacs :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A chubby cac can pull up in a Honda Accord, and can get the same amount of respect.
Minorities are socially conditioned to look up to cacs :yeshrug:

I just said that lol

Im a straight black man who was in cosmetics. You can imagine how sharp, savvy, and perfect I had to be to make it half a decade in that field. I only stepped away because of covid