Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I have what 2 posts in a 128 page thread? I wouldn't even be back here if you didn't quote me. Why are you quoting me if you don't want me here? Quoting keeps me here. Quoting me is you seeking my attention and trying to create an argument. Put me on ignore and move on with your life.

I confused you with another poster my bad

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I hope you can get the help you need. Emotional trauma is no joke. It's crazy how the person closest to ya can make you feel the worst about yourself. That is like the worst pain.

Sidenote: she is 24, making $62k, and you are 26 making $35k I just turned 24 & can't find a job for shyt. :sadcam:

That made me jealous ngl :mjcry:

Don’t be jealous. Everyone has their own blueprint. You’ll get something good soon.
Plus, you don’t see REAL money til your 30s.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You are a stupid mothafukka.

Any grown ass man don’t have got damn suit need to grow the fukk up. Get your ass out of those big ass dikkies, big ass shirt with that clip on tie and dress shoes with tube socks.

How the fukk you equate wearing a got damn suit to white culture. Your mother should have aborted your stupid ass.

You nikkas going to learn!!

Ignorant ass people on this forum.

:mjlol:

They wana stay in their bubble and call it “being white” when you want to do something with your life. Low level ass thinking. The same type of people who keep dealing with Otashias. Again, a lot of y’all are telling on yourselves.

Women love suits. It equates to lingerie for them.

Daps
You are a stupid mothafukka.

Any grown ass man don’t have got damn suit need to grow the fukk up. Get your ass out of those big ass dikkies, big ass shirt with that clip on tie and dress shoes with tube socks.

How the fukk you equate wearing a got damn suit to white culture. Your mother should have aborted your stupid ass.

You nikkas going to learn!!

I tried man but some of these nikkas in here is the worst . It be sad cause you be trying not put nikkas in game or just talk some manhood 101 shyt ...and nikka start talking about the "white man". Naw nikka I like to look good and feel good .

Daps
Ignorant ass people on this forum.

:mjlol:

They wana stay in their bubble and call it “being white” when you want to do something with your life. Low level ass thinking. The same type of people who keep dealing with Otashias. Again, a lot of y’all are telling on yourselves.

Women love suits. It equates to lingerie for them.

It just amaze anything that has to do with black male self improvement ...somebody has to bring the "white man" up . nikkas energy is toxic as hell .

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you can get the help you need. Emotional trauma is no joke. It's crazy how the person closest to ya can make you feel the worst about yourself. That is like the worst pain.

Sidenote: she is 24, making $62k, and you are 26 making $35k I just turned 24 & can't find a job for shyt. :sadcam:

That made me jealous ngl :mjcry:
200.gif

You need some help young lady....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really sick and tired of y'all using white culture as the peak of masculinity.

Why does black excellence intell wearing the very clothes that your oppressor deems as proper and elite attire?

I don't know about you but black excellence to me isn't mimicking upper class crackas :manny:

That pic gives me the vibe that them nikkas enjoy being the only black people in their neighborhoods

It ain’t that deep man

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Imma keep it 100 this shyt really getting to me. I still strongly prefer BW and can’t seriously see myself being with non-BW besides fukkin.

You got bw that wanna date out, and you got non-bw that claim they wanna know more about the “community” or fetishize us.

No type of genuine love.

Now it’s like I feel all these bw are wenches or want to be. I’ve seen this in real life before, but now I hear it all the time online. This shyt has made me bitter.

I don’t trust none of them.

Doesn’t feel good at all.