Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, his chat of HVM's and FBI's are ruthless.

HVM-High Valued Men
FBI- Feminine, Beautiful, Inspirational or some shyt :rudy:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of his lives before. There was so much shyt talking about BM and BW.

That was one of the most out of control chats I’ve seen.

Tariq’s for example is almost 100% Black Power with everyone supporting each other.

Kevin’s chat was just bashing everyone.

Not gonna lie after reading Kevin’s chat and hearing those calls, the tweets I see on here sound almost the same smh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did Kevin ever say what happened with his ex wife? I heard he had 2 marriages, And I think he has kids?

Did they try to get money from him or something, so now he’s HOH?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of his lives before. There was so much shyt talking about BM and BW.

That was one of the most out of control chats I’ve seen.

Tariq’s for example is almost 100% Black Power with everyone supporting each other.

Kevin’s chat was just bashing everyone.

Not gonna lie after reading Kevin’s chat and hearing those calls, the tweets I see on here sound almost the same smh.

The women who call just don't get it.
They call because they somehow still looking for some
sort of validation.

The key is not to call until you hit all the marks on KS checklist.
Cause if you call in capping, he's gonna work you over until it
comes out. That's Obsidian shyt.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This one dumbass c00n wench in the chat said “there’s 2 million more of us, what you want us to do?”

To explain why they date out.

bytch WTF

:russell::russell:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The women who call just don't get it.
They call because they somehow still looking for some
sort of validation.

The key is not to call until you hit all the marks on KS checklist.
Cause if you call capping, he's gonna work you over until it
comes out. That's Obsidian shyt.

Them bytches are dumb, can’t change their minds.

This one chick said she wanted to get rated and was excited as hell.

I was like Kevin’s gotta weeks worth of different shyt huh

:russ:

Daps
Haywire because it quickly dissolves into berating, feeling of superiority over BW and always comes down to sexual access. That’s the only thing that these conversation always revolves around.

Black men who sees women who have just as many options or not more than they do, watch how they speak of them even when these women possesses all the negative traits they claim they don’t like in BW.

Black men can’t speak to white girls or Asian girls or mixed girls or select BW the way they speak to a larger group of BW because these women don’t need to rely on them for their companionship.

Preach sis.

Also, it crazy to me how much men care about sex/sexual access. I truly don't think women are that concerned about it.
What do you think?

Daps
I'll talk about my bestfriend in the women advice thread but I deadass may need to speak to a therapist about that girl

I hope you can get the help you need. Emotional trauma is no joke. It's crazy how the person closest to ya can make you feel the worst about yourself. That is like the worst pain.

Sidenote: she is 24, making $62k, and you are 26 making $35k I just turned 24 & can't find a job for shyt. :sadcam:

That made me jealous ngl :mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Preach sis.

Also, it crazy to me how much men care about sex/sexual access. I truly don't think women are that concerned about it.
What do you think?
You just now realize men care about sex? How old are you?

Edit- I see you’re 24. That’s no excuse. Some of y’all really have little to no social experiences or life skills :dwillhuh:

Daps
You just now realize men care about sex? How old are you?

Edit- I see you’re 24. That’s no excuse. Some of y’all really have little to no social experiences or life skills :dwillhuh:

I didn't just realize it it is a figure of speech.

I have been sexually harassed, since I was 16. I have enough life is experience with men and their obsession with their superiority of female bodies. Don't try that condescending shyt on me.

I wanted to get into a discussion about sexual access and the importance of male superiority and why they view sex the way they do.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
why you keep posting in this thread when you clearly not paying attention to what’s going on?

Arguing for the sake of arguing :comeon:

I have what 2 posts in a 128 page thread? I wouldn't even be back here if you didn't quote me. Why are you quoting me if you don't want me here? Quoting keeps me here. Quoting me is you seeking my attention and trying to create an argument. Put me on ignore and move on with your life.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No ...

It's the sentiment that black men should dress and assimilate to white culture to be considered real men. It's bullshyt and self hating

Idk about you but there are plenty of rich and intelligent black men who live in Atlanta, who can match any white business man in a suit while wearing a Nike techsuit ...

I'm against respectability politics which is what Kevin Samuel's is selling
You are a stupid mothafukka.

Any grown ass man don’t have got damn suit need to grow the fukk up. Get your ass out of those big ass dikkies, big ass shirt with that clip on tie and dress shoes with tube socks.

How the fukk you equate wearing a got damn suit to white culture. Your mother should have aborted your stupid ass.

You nikkas going to learn!!

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a stupid mothafukka.

Any grown ass man don’t have got damn suit need to grow the fukk up. Get your ass out of those big ass dikkies, big ass shirt with that clip on tie and dress shoes with tube socks.

How the fukk you equate wearing a got damn suit to white culture. Your mother should have aborted your stupid ass.

You nikkas going to learn!!

You can tell a lot of these cats are young or stupid

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why nikkas like him.

He shyts on black women. All the nikkas in his chat and in this thread get so giddy when he's tearing down a woman lol.

I mean I get it these bytches ain't shyt but I think it's clown behavior to laugh at women being embarrassed
Oh you must’ve missed when he was “tearing” down black men also :francis: