Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I wish nikkas had the ability to spot the lame as nikka in the world . Obsidian is a lame and I'm glad Angryman cooked him . Obsidian is a 50+ year old man that didn't get out there and learn women and learn how to talk to women. Obsidian dosent think a man having " game" is necessary. I would steer any young man away from obsidian he is a jaded and bitter man ....it anit the type of nikka you want to be around .
His solution for black women is to pick guy, isn’t that what guys say on here all the time

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Dude really don’t date or even been in relationships to even be talking about them. Or even be some type of lame ass dating coach. I always knew something was up with him because all he did was shyt on black women and wish death on them. When in reality he just upset they reject him or don’t even want them around him.
Thats why we call him The Prom Penguin. This man is mad from high school that the chick's he wanted to go the prom with rejected him and he didn't want the chicks that asked him to the prom:russ:

Go fukking figure

As Angryman put it, he has ruminated on this very fact for years. One positive I can give Mumia, he stands up for blue collar brothers when his heart is the right place.

I can't see the Manosphere w/o his dumb ass honestly.

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Get upset because a Tracy Mcgrady lookalike dropping that ether brehettes :mjlol:

The best thing that ever happened for black men is the internet. A lot of brehs been feeling the way that Kevin has been saying but never had the resources to trade notes. It's kinda sad to see how many women are really disillusioned by the reality of the game today.

The true blue pilled creatures at this point are women. Men have caught on to the BS and adapted accordingly. Women are the ones struggling to get with the times. Simps are the only thing keeping them afloat at this point :yeshrug:

I'm surprised to see that C-Boogie don't get a lot of name drops on here. Out of all the black manosphere youtubers I think he the realest one. Especially when it comes to holding a breh accountable :ld:

I used to rock with C-Boogie back in the day, but he started going
against the Manosphere's overall message of not holding women
accountable for their actions using some bullshyt logic of women's
lust justifying all wrong-doing.

Also rocking with the likes of Taz & Nylah Says and tried to shyt on most
of the CC's in the whole sector.

C-Boogie became a maggle

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C-Boogie became a maggle
To be fair to C Boogie when he initially switched up his message it was more of him wanting to send out some positivity, but as the months went on the black male bashing increased.
Ironic since he was married and had a kid with a white chick

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To be fair to C Boogie when he initially switched up his message it was more of him wanting to send out some positivity, but as the months went on the black male bashing increased.
Ironic since he was married and had a kid with a white chick

lol idk who c boogie is but yall gotta stop listening to people with white spouses telling black people what to do with their relationships.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol idk who c boogie is but yall gotta stop listening to people with white spouses telling black people what to do with their relationships.
I think he’s divorced from the white wife, but you’re right these dudes have to nerve to tell black men what they need to do with regards with black women, but you married outside your race :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he’s divorced from the white wife, but you’re right these dudes have to nerve to tell black men what they need to do with regards with black women, but you married outside your race :mjlol:

if you married outside your race only thing you should be talking to your race about is financial, career, or health advice lol

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City

C-Boogie became a maggle
Whats funny is C Boogie pretends he wasn't a recurring guest on Obsidians channel when he was in Peak Red Pill Rage Mode and bit his tongue for 2 years. Then after buddying up with ARC after the beef all of a sudden hes superman for Black women with a White Ex-Wife.

His 15 minutes of fame wore off and hes back to taking low-key shots at anyone hotter than him. Won't be long until he has something to say about Stephiscold since he blew right past him and is affiliated with AMS.

Last edited: