Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly most of these women would rather be on the bench of a Ballin handsome nikka then marry an average breh. Just like most hoppers would rather be a journeymen in the NBA than a star overseas.

:yeshrug:
I know a few chicks who tried that thinking dude would eventually take her seriously. But once he finds a legit dime or get tired of her she gets kicked to the curb.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs a obvious narcissist with extremely sassy and classist views. He drinks red bull with a straw, lmfao. I thought his views on corporate america were insightful. He wouldn't talk to a man like hes talking to women and that shows hes just a rich, soft nikka. Now if you want that to be your faucet for game go ahead but I don't really abide by much of these characters anyway. They all selling a product and its obvious. He tells nikkas to lead with their wallets in a world where women are looking for licks like a shark in water :pachaha: he gonna be the progenitors of someones murder suicide :pachaha:

Its entertaining watching him berate these delusional broads though
Isn’t that who are supposed to get game from someone in the top 20 percent? :yeshrug:

Daps
Brehs a obvious narcissist with extremely sassy and classist views. He drinks red bull with a straw, lmfao. I thought his views on corporate america were insightful. He wouldn't talk to a man like hes talking to women and that shows hes just a rich, soft nikka. Now if you want that to be your faucet for game go ahead but I don't really abide by much of these characters anyway. They all selling a product and its obvious. He tells nikkas to lead with their wallets in a world where women are looking for licks like a shark in water :pachaha: he gonna be the progenitors of someones murder suicide :pachaha:

:beli: man I tell you

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

He’s spoke to a lot of men like that in his earlier content, focusing on helping men become more high value. But yeah his opinion on marriage is more so an opportunity.

If you’re not in that “tier” a lot of the info will go over your head.

Why every black person gotta be hard all the time?

:mjlol:

The forum is telling. The next Coli update needs to provide age and geographical locations.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can't talk shyt to a man that want men specifically black men to be better and is willing to give game . Take the things that will work for you and discard the things that dont . Nobody should have to keep saying this ....:beli:

Thats what Im doing partner. As a young nikka entering into corporate with a godly afro his discourse on hair and that arena was eye opening and kind of sad. My ceiling is probs...six figures long as I keep my hair. So it was cool to be put on game.

Now all the leading with your wallet, marry these harlots shyt. Naw. Kinfolk can keep that

Daps
Thats what Im doing partner. As a young nikka entering into corporate with a godly afro his discourse on hair and that arena was eye opening and kind of sad. My ceiling is probs...six figures long as I keep my hair. So it was cool to be put on game.

Now all the leading with your wallet, marry these harlots shyt. Naw. Kinfolk can keep that

If it don't apply let it fly ...why comment on it at all on the shyt you don't like . It kinda like when women get on the internet to look for disrespectful shyt or shyt that that can disagree with #mentalillness#

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If it don't apply let it fly ...why comment on it at all on the shyt you don't like . It kinda like when women get on the internet to look for disrespectful shyt or shyt that that can disagree with #mentalillness#

You saying I got a mental illness commenting about Kevin Samuels in a Kevin Samuels thread. Move around ahch :mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I would love to see ams or Kevin Samuels on a show like the grapevine or Steve Harvey lol

Men with strong opinions will never be welcomed on those shows.

All of these guys pandering to Black women on various platforms know that a man with strong opinions would make quick work of them.

Last edited: