Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Way more than 37 :wow:

Word and 30% of those pages consist of people wondering if dude moist or repeating that he's mean without understanding the context of his shows. If nikkas would just enjoy the fukkery or at least let those that get it, enjoy the fukkery and keep it moving, thread would have been calmed down.

But this the coli where nikkas will argue about something that they don't like, to people who don't care about their opinions. :manny:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So every man that's argued with a woman is feminine? Telling a women the truth about themselves is feminine. Debates, exchanges w women of different ideas & facts is feminine. Got it. Thank you.

How's kissing a man on both cheeks everytime you see the them Consigliere?! Your name was inspired by the Italian Mafia, correct? Guys who bust their ass to kick up bread to a man they call boss, godfather, or don? A man that they literally genuflect to & kiss rings? That's the inspiration for your name, right? Ok...

I just don’t know or have any experience with men who feel the need to “tell women about themselves.” We’re usually too busy dating and fukking them with no need for a pep talk from internet uncles.

We’re just different.

And it’s just a name delnegro. Lol.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t know or have any experience with men who feel the need to “tell women about themselves.” We’re usually too busy dating and fukking them with no need for a pep talk from internet uncles.

We’re just different.

What do you know all men aren't the same?! Like Dapper Dan might be different from Iron Mike? Yes & your name is influenced by Italian Mafia though, right? Del Negro translates into from Black.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Thats what Im doing partner. As a young nikka entering into corporate with a godly afro his discourse on hair and that arena was eye opening and kind of sad. My ceiling is probs...six figures long as I keep my hair. So it was cool to be put on game.

Now all the leading with your wallet, marry these harlots shyt. Naw. Kinfolk can keep that

You’re a young black man. You aren’t a “young nikka”.

Low Level Thinking.

Daps

We’re just different.

I got out of a relationship that lasted 5 1/2 years she fukked up big time and I told her about herself . Women walk around feeling themselves somebody needs to tell them about themselves and HOW delusional they are . When they call into the show it's crazy hearing a 42yr old women talk like she is 21 . If this society actually cared about the nuclear family you have to put women In they place . You can always tell what type of society you have by the way the women are acting .

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
He just did some hoe shyt on Bernard Channel yesterday. He got exposed.
He is never leaving the Manosphere. He is filled wilh no life experience and plenty of fukk shyt, he is one of the founders of the Manosphere. He will always have a new comer latching on to him. And that's part of his appeal. Alan Roger Currie been warning dudes about the Oman. And Angryman

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He is never leaving the Manosphere. He is filled no life experience and plenty of fukk shyt, he is one of the founders of the Manosphere. He will always have a new comer latching on to him. And that's part of his appeal. Alan Roger Currie being warning dudes about the Oman. And Angryman
Dude really don’t date or even been in relationships to even be talking about them. Or even be some type of lame ass dating coach. I always knew something was up with him because all he did was shyt on black women and wish death on them. When in reality he just upset they reject him or don’t even want them around him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude really don’t date or even been in relationships to even be talking about them. Or even be some type of lame ass dating coach. I always knew something was up with him because all he did was shyt on black women and wish death on them. When in reality he just upset they reject him or don’t even want them around him.

what happened? And if its in that 8 hour damn video? lmfao

Daps

Sometimes I wish nikkas had the ability to spot the lame ass nikka in the world . Obsidian is a lame and I'm glad Angryman cooked him . Obsidian is a 50+ year old man that didn't get out there and learn women and learn how to talk to women. Obsidian dosent think a man having " game" is necessary. I would steer any young man away from obsidian he is a jaded and bitter man ....it anit the type of nikka you want to be around .

Last edited: