Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Thats why we call him The Prom Penguin. This man is mad from high school that the chick's he wanted to go the prom with rejected him and he didn't want the chicks that asked him to the prom:russ:

Go fukking figure

As Angryman put it, he has ruminated on this very fact for years. One positive I can give Mumia, he stands up for blue collar brothers when his heart is the right place.

I can't see the Manosphere w/o his dumb ass honestly.

She anit lying :lolbron::mjlol:

Daps
Whats funny is C Boogie pretends he wasn't a recurring guest on Obsidians channel when he was in Peak Red Pill Rage Mode and bit his tongue for 2 years. Then after buddying up with ARC after the beef all of a sudden hes superman for Black women with a White Ex-Wife.

His 15 minutes of fame wore off and hes back to taking low-key shots at anyone hotter than him. Won't be long until he has something to say about Stephiscold since he blew right past him and is affiliated with AMS.

Naw c-bussy is a lame I wouldn't listen to a nikka that fly to fukk big chics that build like chewed bubble gum and she was in her 50s with a daughter his age . He been exposed a few times on the YouTube or black manosphere side of the game . Even the elders don't fukk with him :francis:. I remember when BGS told this nikka "get the fukk out my chat room " :rudy:. It hard to make BGS mad ..you make BGS mad you know you probably did some hoe shyt . :aicmon:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Whats funny is C Boogie pretends he wasn't a recurring guest on Obsidians channel when he was in Peak Red Pill Rage Mode and bit his tongue for 2 years. Then after buddying up with ARC after the beef all of a sudden hes superman for Black women with a White Ex-Wife.

His 15 minutes of fame wore off and hes back to taking low-key shots at anyone hotter than him. Won't be long until he has something to say about Stephiscold since he blew right past him and is affiliated with AMS.

He better not fukk with Clinkscales . He has carved out his own lane and stays above the fray.

Cousin T. Taw too.

Last time I checked, he had created a women's channel.

Daps

timestamped. I don't see how nikkas can take this dude serious. Some of his information is good but some of it is c00n babble like this. Have to be careful with nikkas like this.

Your not going to agree with everything . To add to what he is saying I think black need to stop going off in the white standard of beauty. Black people are just built differently our bones are very dense which mean we are going to carry weight differently than any other culture. Nobody said your going to aree with everything he says folk ...

Daps
He better not fukk with Clinkscales . He has carved out his own lane and stays above the fray.

Cousin T. Taw too.

Last time I checked, he had created a women's channel.

Cousin T. Taw is actually UNDERRATED :jbhmm:now that I think about it . I was going to do a Manhood 101 thread and pay some of the brothas to write some article for that thread us with my own material but these nikkas around wouldn't appreciate nothing :aicmon:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Your not going to agree with everything . To add to what he is saying I think black need to stop going off in the white standard of beauty. Black people are just built differently our bones are very dense which mean we are going to carry weight differently than any other culture. Nobody said your going to aree with everything he says folk ...

This is beyond disagreeing. He sounds like a white supremacist

Daps
This is beyond disagreeing. He sounds like a white supremacist

He articulated that wrong he should have said " code switching". I'm in the military I don't all the time . I can't talk to corporate white people like I'm talking to my nikkas on the block etc. It many men that like what he's talking about thoe and yes black men . A white supremacist is too far Breh ....it Breh out there like him just younger ...

#BLACK EXCELLENCE#

Daps

I want to say she teaches at Fresno State is what I heard ...she teaches out there with another brotha that is beloved in the black manosphere which is Dr. T. Hasan Johnson . Ill see what I can do for a link thoe :ehh:

Prynce

Daps
He articulated that wrong he should have said " code switching". I'm in the military I don't all the time . I can't talk to corporate white people like I'm talking to my nikkas on the block etc. It many men that like what he's talking about thoe and yes black men . A white supremacist is too far Breh ....it Breh out there like him just younger ...

#BLACK EXCELLENCE#

I'm really sick and tired of y'all using white culture as the peak of masculinity.

Why does black excellence intell wearing the very clothes that your oppressor deems as proper and elite attire?

I don't know about you but black excellence to me isn't mimicking upper class crackas :manny:

That pic gives me the vibe that them nikkas enjoy being the only black people in their neighborhoods