Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He promotes marriage which good to hear

However hes about to have so many
Of "high value" men get taken to the cleaner by some 24 year ol old who only skill set is keeping her stomach flat lol

Setting dudes up for GMB

Gauging by not only the demand of so many of these ladies to have a high earner, plus their comprehension of life & monetary units, getting these women to sign a pre nup would be easy work.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So he lives in Atlanta, has 70k plus followers, does 4.5k on live, is an image consultant w a website plus other ventures. Surely he would've been outed already, no?

Has disdain for Tyler Perry, Oprah, The Color Purple, Derrick Jaxn & other Black media outlets for their portrayal of Black men. And proves to women not only w data but sometimes w their own facts, that the whole there's no good Black men & Black men ain't shyt tropes are grossly overstated.
That doesn't seem to align with the Black alphabet contingent. Either way the show is entertaining. Once again no one is watching for game...something he doesn't even speak of at all.

Arguing with women is inherently feminine behavior.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I said they are blue collar.

Isn't the premise that BW aren't dating on their level? Well I literally see it everyday. Idk where ya'll live where BM aren't getting BW. From White collar to blue collar BM are eating in DC.

Even the dork gets cheeks

why you keep posting in this thread when you clearly not paying attention to what’s going on?

Arguing for the sake of arguing :comeon:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arguing with women is inherently feminine behavior.

So every man that's argued with a woman is feminine? Telling a women the truth about themselves is feminine. Debates, exchanges w women of different ideas & facts is feminine. Got it. Thank you.

How's kissing a man on both cheeks everytime you see the them Consigliere?! Your name was inspired by the Italian Mafia, correct? Guys who bust their ass to kick up bread to a man they call boss, godfather, or don? A man that they literally genuflect to & kiss rings? That's the inspiration for your name, right? Ok...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s some mad..
Male feminist..
In this bytch:russ:
It’s one thing to call out something you disagree with..
But y’all on some other shyt..
Like scorned females:mjlol:
He may be zesty..
But that doesn’t take away from some of his points..
Take that cape off..
The same women you defending..
Out here fukking this most toxic nikkas on earth..
And wouldn’t even let you smell the p*ssy:mjgrin:

Daps
It’s some mad..
Male feminist..
In this bytch:russ:
It’s one thing to call out something you disagree with..
But y’all on some other shyt..
Like scorned females:mjlol:
He may be zesty..
But that doesn’t take away from some of his points..
Take that cape off..
The same women you defending..
Out here fukking this most toxic nikkas on earth..
And wouldn’t even let you smell the p*ssy:mjgrin:

The pandering on this site is atrocious :francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The KS video from last week he was talking about single mothers being able to marry rich guys specifically. A few of them said they dated rich dudes all the time. But his assertion is these dudes will never marry them. So these women needed to date guys on their level instead. And give up on snagging some 6 figure dude because it's not realistic.

honestly most of these women would rather be on the bench of a Ballin handsome nikka then marry an average breh. Just like most hoopers would rather be a journeymen in the NBA than a star overseas.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Just got introduced to duds with the last episode a few things

- dude definitely has his own niche , never heard a man go in like that , some will say harsh but that’s the way my mom be talking to my sister before she was married , straight ether :mjlol:

- he definitely a little sweet, but if he was too alpha would women even listen? That sassy shyt works ,reminds me of tariq

- dude is hilarious, I would say he should lighten up a bit but they way he was exposing their delusions
:russ: