Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said they are blue collar.

Isn't the premise that BW aren't dating on their level? Well I literally see it everyday. Idk where ya'll live where BM aren't getting BW. From White collar to blue collar BM are eating in DC.

Even the dork gets cheeks
The KS video from last week he was talking about single mothers being able to marry rich guys specifically. A few of them said they dated rich dudes all the time. But his assertion is these dudes will never marry them. So these women needed to date guys on their level instead. And give up on snagging some 6 figure dude because it's not realistic.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I don't know why he went that long or why the manosphere keeps bringing these broads on the panels as if they're not there to virtue signal for attention and superchats on their own channels. The cac manosphere is all cucked out with lames
The panel possums just cannot stay away. They just as thirsty for penis as some dudes on there for p*ssy

All roads lead back to p*ssy, no matter how red pill some guys claim to be.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Feminine or not what does that have to do with his messaging for promoting black coupling / marriage which can further extend to reparations for all? In addition to helping BW see their delusion and stop the negative growing statistics.

People on here focus on the wrong things.

Brehs a obvious narcissist with extremely sassy and classist views. He drinks red bull with a straw, lmfao. I thought his views on corporate america were insightful. He wouldn't talk to a man like hes talking to women and that shows hes just a rich, soft nikka. Now if you want that to be your faucet for game go ahead but I don't really abide by much of these characters anyway. They all selling a product and its obvious. He tells nikkas to lead with their wallets in a world where women are looking for licks like a shark in water :pachaha: he gonna be the progenitors of someones murder suicide :pachaha:

Its entertaining watching him berate these delusional broads though

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Most parents teach their kids how they would like the world to be and not how it is:yeshrug:

It does Black men and women no good.

It’s the same with Black women babying their sons. They will not be prepared for the reality of life as a Black man if you do not stop the babying in their late teens.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The panel possums just cannot stay away. They just as thirsty for penis as some dudes on there for p*ssy

All roads lead back to p*ssy, no matter how red pill some guys claim to be.
If you had to rate yourself
From 1 to 10
And u cant pick 7

?

Fred

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he lives in Atlanta, has 70k plus followers, does 4.5k on live, is an image consultant w a website plus other ventures. Surely he would've been outed already, no?

Has disdain for Tyler Perry, Oprah, The Color Purple, Derrick Jaxn & other Black media outlets for their portrayal of Black men. And proves to women not only w data but sometimes w their own facts, that the whole there's no good Black men & Black men ain't shyt tropes are grossly overstated.
That doesn't seem to align with the Black alphabet contingent. Either way the show is entertaining. Once again no one is watching for game...something he doesn't even speak of at all.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
He seems gay to be honest

They don't wanna speak on this tho.

I'm telling you, he might be just a dude that can hide it better
than a flaming queen. The dandiness, the twang in his conversation, his
incessant need to set a bytch out and the man bag carrying.

Hell, yall do the math.
And I ain't saying he's not red-pill.

Him and Edward Anderson always sends my gaydar into orbit.

He lives in Atlanta. Nuff said.:troll:

Daps
It does Black men and women no good.

It’s the same with Black women babying their sons. They will not be prepared for the reality of life as a Black man if you do not stop the babying in their late teens.

Women that's rasing they son's also don't think about what type of husband he will make for a women .

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
KS has gotten roped in with the penguin's message and now they wanna
see how far they can take it .

Seems like Obsidian ruins everything and everyone he works with.

Bernard Riley better watch out. He has completely taken over his
platform.
He just did some hoe shyt on Bernard Channel yesterday. He got exposed.

Daps
So he lives in Atlanta, has 70k plus followers, does 4.5k on live, is an image consultant w a website plus other ventures. Surely he would've been outed already, no?

Has disdain for Tyler Perry, Oprah, The Color Purple, Derrick Jaxn & other Black media outlets for their portrayal of Black men. And proves to women not only w data but sometimes w their own facts, that the whole there's no good Black men & Black men ain't shyt tropes are grossly overstated.
That doesn't seem to align with the Black alphabet contingent. Either way the show is entertaining. Once again no one is watching for game...something he doesn't even speak of at all.

They just don't feel like they have to compete for a man . They don't see for the first time In history black men have a choice of every race of women . Hell by generation a all the kids will be mixed....the gen z'ers are doing exactly as I planned.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Brehs a obvious narcissist with extremely sassy and classist views. He drinks red bull with a straw, lmfao. I thought his views on corporate america were insightful. He wouldn't talk to a man like hes talking to women and that shows hes just a rich, soft nikka. Now if you want that to be your faucet for game go ahead but I don't really abide by much of these characters anyway. They all selling a product and its obvious. He tells nikkas to lead with their wallets in a world where women are looking for licks like a shark in water :pachaha: he gonna be the progenitors of someones murder suicide :pachaha:

Its entertaining watching him berate these delusional broads though
He promotes marriage which good to hear

However hes about to have so many
Of "high value" men get taken to the cleaner by some 24 year ol old who only skill set is keeping her stomach flat lol

Setting dudes up for GMB