Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But are they high value men or high value women?

I said they are blue collar.

Isn't the premise that BW aren't dating on their level? Well I literally see it everyday. Idk where ya'll live where BM aren't getting BW. From White collar to blue collar BM are eating in DC.

Even the dork gets cheeks

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They don't wanna speak on this tho.

I'm telling you, he might be just a dude that can hide it better
than a flaming queen. The dandiness, the twang in his conversation, his
incessant need to set a bytch out and the man bag carrying.

Hell, yall do the math.
And I ain't saying he's not red-pill.

Him and Edward Anderson always sends my gaydar into orbit.
Beloved he is sassy but not gay

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
What I hear from a lot of the calls I’ve heard is that the women have fathers who are very hands off when it comes to giving their daughters advice during their early years and early 20s.

As Black men, we are partly responsible for a lot of the delusion. The world isn’t going to treat your daughter like the princess that you do. Sit her down and give her some straight talk once she reaches her late teens.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I hear from a lot of the calls I’ve heard is that the women have fathers who are very hands off when it comes to giving their daughters advice during their early years and early 20s.

As Black men, we are partly responsible for a lot of the delusion. The world isn’t going to treat your daughter like the princess that you do. Sit her down and give her some straight talk once she reaches her late teens.

Most parents teach their kids how they would like the world to be and not how it is:yeshrug:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Where the fukk do ya'll live? I work in a building with 75% BM and they stay with BWs and stay getting cheeks. There are also plenty getting married or married. What world do ya'll live in? These are super blue collar guys and get plenty of women. Please go outside.:hhh:

New York and LA

:russ:

Probably one of the worst spots for BM.

DC, Atlanta, Phoenix and North Carolina, I’m sure is so much easier.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Feminine or not what does that have to do with his messaging for promoting black coupling / marriage which can further extend to reparations for all? In addition to helping BW see their delusion and stop the negative growing statistics.

People on here focus on the wrong things.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
KS has gotten roped in with the penguin's message and now they wanna
see how far they can take it .

Seems like Obsidian ruins everything and everyone he works with.

Bernard Riley better watch out. He has completely taken over his
platform.

Hoping yesterday severed the ties between Bernard and Obsidian. He was ducking angryman :lolbron:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

7 hour stream?!?!?
:mjlol:

I don't know why he went that long or why the manosphere keeps bringing these broads on the panels as if they're not there to virtue signal for attention and superchats on their own channels. The cac manosphere is all cucked out with lames