Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But...but...Where are the good men?! Being looked past by delusional women who think someone of means is going to swoop in take care of them & live happily ever after. shyt is sad, the lack of deductive reasoning from so called educated women. Are there male equivalents to these women? Like brothers that work in food service w multiple bm & think they have a chance at bagging a socialite?! This shyt is like unintended dramedy...sad & funny at the same damn time.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I've listened to a few of his videos, got it hand it to him for getting straight to the facts with no room for stupid excuses on callers. I'd be lieing if I said he didn't adjust my outlook on relationships and life. For me personally he hit on a few things I've been through and dealt with that was spot on, improvements that I need to make.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He dismantled that bytch lying about her papadeaux marriage proposal. :mjlol:

He gets sassy like a sissy on women though. I noticed he doesn't conserve that energy for men.

The joint who’s making the high value guy wait for 6 months without putting out. While she let Quantavious impregnate her.

:snoop:

She thinks she has all the power. fukking delusional.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
But...but...Where are the good men?! Being looked past by delusional women who think someone of means is going to swoop in take care of them & live happily ever after. shyt is sad, the lack of deductive reasoning from so called educated women. Are there male equivalents to these women? Like brothers that work in food service w multiple bm & think they have a chance at bagging a socialite?! This shyt is like unintended dramedy...sad & funny at the same damn time.

Too many pandering black / lifetime / hallmark movies. They all wait for a savior with money.

Those type of women should be lucky if someone decent comes along, proposes to you and chooses to be a part of your life with your seed.

Daps

This i just don't think men are this delusional. One major reason for it is because we usually approach women . What's this does is we know the range of women we can pull like my range is 7/8. What's messes the game up is that some these chicks get lucky and fukk a Trey Songz or and Drake or they just get lick with a high valued man period and now they feel entitled to that lifestyle...that all it is . Beauty is women's money for the most and at times makes them delusional . Even the pookie's and ray ray's know they lane . These women feel like they have a choice of everybody naw that same dude that is trying to holla at you has out in 7 applications this month ....and don't live in like the major cities were it's popin at .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep major problem with some coli folk, they only deal with echo chambers
Damn near all people deal with echo chambers. One of the dudes that dapped this post is quick to put you ignore when you don't parrot the same views as them. I think when cats like that dapping echo chamber post they must not know what the shyt means. I agree but truth is most people deal with only echo chambers. This thread other threads if you're not kicking the consensus people try to attack you but we all just pay attetnion more when its stuff we care about that's spoke on.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Damn, breh always stays 2 steps ahead of his callers

That was his best show in a while.

Chick just hung up on him when she got caught in that big ass lie

:mjlol:

I agree that he’s too sassy though. He gets in his feelings too quickly. He should hire an image consultant himself to help him with the few issues his show has

Daps
Too many pandering black / lifetime / hallmark movies. They all wait for a savior with money.

Those type of women should be lucky if someone decent comes along, proposes to you and chooses to be a part of your life with your seed.

I mean Kevin talks about it in the lives stream too many of these women go to church to hear this"prosperity preaching" ...so even when they go to church they don't get the truth . It like okay ...when do y'all get to hear the truth about yourselves ? :what:

Last edited:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And that's why I didn't mind him focusing on high earners(120k+, I make half of that), for which I am not, because it shows & exposes that not only are these women not worthy of the men they seek, they're not worthy of good men period. I think it's more so social media, shows like L&HH, level up channels & forums like LSA where they can lie & get co signed in their echo chamber. Add dating apps where they confuse a smash & dash as indicative of the type of man they can have a relationship with.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The joint who’s making the high value guy wait for 6 months without putting out. While she like Quantavious impregnate her.

:snoop:

She thinks she has all the power. fukking delusional.
Lmao was just listening to that

The moment that bro fukks..hes throwing her to the bushes lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Men need to stop worrying or caring if these women get saved. Men should do what they need to do to continue their legacy and ensure their children grow up with guidance to not be led astray.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To be honest all a female gotta do is

Not gain too much weight.
Hit the gym
Take care of your looks

DO NOT HAVE A BABY TO SOMEONE U NOT MARRY TO

like how hard is that:francis:

even nowadays dudes dont even trip about a chick cooking or cleaning, but hell women cant even do those things to make up for the stuff you mention ON TOP of these women drowning in so much debt that you cant even build a future buying home together or anything.