Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The true leader of this YouTube relationship advice - Alan Roger Currie has issues with his FRAT bruh

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The true leader of this YouTube relationship advice - Alan Roger Currie has issues with his FRAT bruh

I just listened to this and was reminded of why I dont listen to him anymore. All he does is bytch and complain about other people. This was the exact point of Kevin and AMS’s discussion. This is why AMS has 20 times the subscribers that he does

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just listened to this and was reminded of why I dont listen to him anymore. All he does is bytch and complain about other people. This was the exact point of Kevin and AMS’s discussion. This is why AMS has 20 times the subscriber ls that he does

AMS stole his shyt :mindblown:

Daps

Yeah now you see why I don't fukk wit dude ...y'all will figure out the lames on YouTube that's backstabbing nikka . That why I post nikkas that talk about more than just women ....but for the record I'm 36 I've been riding with ARC since 03 ...04(?) . His style of game falls in line with Patrice Oneal put it that way .

Daps
Ams more charismatic than that bum

However kevin>>ams

Naw and I say that cause Kevin didn't really have to bite anybody style . It very few people that has they own style that people gravitate to and spends money with. Plus he has his MIXER on Facebook were he match makes high value men and women on Facebook . He got a while lot of shyt going that ams don't . AMS is a lil nikka at best .

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah now you see why I don't fukk wit dude ...y'all will figure out the lames on YouTube that's backstabbing nikka . That why I post nikkas that talk about more than just women ....but for the record I'm 36 I've been riding with ARC since 03 ...04(?) . His style of game falls in line with Patrice Oneal put it that way .

Crazy thing I follow this as entertainment but ARC is the best dude doing cause his premise is not to fool women or play games. Just be honest with the ladies and KIM. His way saves men money and heartbreak and covers your ass in this METOO era

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

That word frat made me google him ..,

I’ll have to listen to him ... but ...
Kappas talking about being players

what’s new

I hope that’s not what this is ...
:mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

so what? That was 2 years ago. How long is he gonna be butt hurt about it? No content producer is gonna grow their audience by constantly complaining about other people. Nobody really wants to hear that shyt.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not that vested enough to care who stole what from who, the Kevin Samuels shyt is entertaining. LSA "fonts" speaking irl & getting a reality check. Hopefully more women will listen to him to not fall in the fantasy, fallacies & lies of those broads. I don't need dating, life coach shyt in my life, personally.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not that vested enough to care who stole what from who, the Kevin Samuels shyt is entertaining. LSA "fonts" speaking irl & getting a reality check. Hopefully more women will listen to him to not fall in the fantasy, fallacies & lies of those broads. I don't need dating, life coach shyt in my life, personally.

5 years from now, the woman in the OP will be crying to Kevin that she can't attract a High Value Man.

UPDATE - Women. Cheat On Your Man TODAY!!