Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He dismantled that bytch lying about her papadeaux marriage proposal. :mjlol:

He gets sassy like a sissy on women though. I noticed he doesn't conserve that energy for men.
he would be better off just ending the call in some cases lol. And I don't think he should use cuss words when he goes in as it shows frustration on his part vs being in control.

Daps
he would be better off just ending the call in some cases lol. And I don't think he should use cuss words when he goes in as it shows frustration on his part vs being in control.

I will say the energy somebody give you can give it back :lolbron:. Like I said men don't like when you tap dance in conversation its nerve racking .

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

He does sound like a scorned homosexual when he says shyt like "bytch get the fukk off my phone!"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
just ignore women who get on their nerves. Cursing and getting emotional shows weakness.

Exactly. Simply use logic to have the women contradict themselves like they always do. When they get combative and talk over you, inform them this isn't going to be a shouting match, if they continue just cut them off, then dissect them logically to the viewers. But the moment a women gets you cussing at them, they won because it shows they have control over you.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be that nikka ...he is going school her to . Just like the few swirlers that do call in. Some of you nikkas need to realize you not going to agree with everything somebody do or say . Knowing Kevin he anit going to let her off the hook either . If you can agree with at least 70% you in a good space with that person .

Yep major problem with some coli folk, they only deal with echo chambers

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Exactly. Simply use logic to have the women contradict themselves like they always do. When they get combative and talk over you, inform them this isn't going to be a shouting match, if they continue just cut them off, then dissect them logically to the viewers. But the moment a women gets you cussing at them, they won because it shows they have control over you.
I think he dies that for entertainment purposes. Women still calling into the show. I find it funny but I know why they do it.