Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

this nikka in a barbershop without a mask in a covid Hotspot. I'm convinced he a smart dumb nikka now.

:gucci:

and he loving the attention of his video going viral on worldstar like an ig thot

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You’re reaching like Mr Fantastic :mjlol:

anybody risking their lives and the lives of others because they don't want to wear a mask, opinions on anything should be held to great scrutiny because they have shown themselves to be prone to serious lapses in logical reasoning. The discomfort of a mask>>>>>>>>death or serious illness.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody risking their lives and the lives of others because they don't want to wear a mask, opinions on anything should be held to great scrutiny because they have shown themselves to be prone to serious lapses in logical reasoning. The discomfort of a mask>>>>>>>>death or serious illness.
The barber asks you to take off the mask and he puts on his mask, that’s how it’s been since they opened back up the barbershops

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wish I never clicked on one of this dude's videos, now my YouTube algorithms are all recommending Kevin Samuels vids:martin:

you do know Youtube has the ability to say “Not Interested” and “Do Not Recommend” right? Or are you tryna get them daps off?