Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I might have to throw Kevin Samuel's podcast in the bushes. Dude is talking about doing a show with some swirler black chick YouTuber.
tenor.gif

I don't know anything about these swirlers and don't want to know anything about them. I can't stand the ones on here.
8ce32d10294839c4da6ac27a9ae77779.gif

Don't be that nikka ...he is going school her to . Just like the few swirlers that do call in. Some of you nikkas need to realize you not going to agree with everything somebody do or say . Knowing Kevin he anit going to let her off the hook either . If you can agree with at least 70% you in a good space with that person .

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Don't be that nikka ...he is going school here to . Just like the few swirlers that do. Some of you nikkas need to realize you not going to agree with everything somebody somebody do . Knowing Kevin he anit going to let her off the hook either .

exactly. And since when do people have to watch every video that someone posts? If someone I follow, posts a video that I have no interest in, I just don’t watch that particular video :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
exactly. And since when do people have to watch every video that someone posts? If someone I follow, posts a video that I have no interest in, I just don’t watch that particular video :yeshrug:
KS has already said Swirlers dont need to be telling black men what to do, they can tell women whatever but when it comes to black male and female relationships they shouldnt even be in the room. KS Will probably just tolerate ol girl for advice she gives women but check her like he has other callers when they try to come at black men.

Daps
KS has already said Swirlers dont need to be telling black men what to do, they can tell women whatever but when it comes to black male and female relationships they shouldnt even be in the room. KS Will probably just tolerate ol girl for advice she gives women but check her like he has other callers when they try to come at black men.

Angryman said something on someones else panel some weeks ago i think he said "im not going to let a black women who worships white penis tell what i can say and what i cant say. And hes right.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all listen to two hours of that shyt? :dwillhuh:

He tells you what cologne to buy, and you run out and get that shyt?