Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This nikka said black women I get it you can call in and tell me what your not going to do when it pertains to black men tell me what your willing to do for black men ...:wow:.

Yeah I heard her last night .. long winded af. “The amazon, the Madonna, blah blah blah”.

She’s thirsty for the come up.

I would like to see how she responds to why BW become automatically feminine & submissive to Brad, Tom & Mortimer tho.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
An overweight woman calls in and tells Kevin that she dates High Value Men. After she evades his questions, Kevin tells her what she can do with herself.

"You get your big fat azz on somewhere then."

Starts at the 1:23:45 mark:

:mjlol:

The obese BW who gets invited to country clubs and gets smutted out by all of the married cacs... RIGHT....

That’s one of the major problems, just cause they somehow get smashed by High value men, the women think their high value.

:snoop:

If they aren’t wifing. It doesn’t matter.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just need more practice. I believe in you.
tenor.gif

Lol Keep hope alive..

Daps
Yeah I heard her last night .. long winded af. “The amazon, the Madonna, blah blah blah”.

She’s thirsty for the come up.

I would like to see how she responds to why BW become automatically feminine & submissive to Brad, Tom & Mortimer tho.[/QUOTE]

This easy because deep down they don't feel like black men deserve that . That's why it seem like it's a lot is stipulation for black men that she doesn't have for Brad, Chad , Bartholomew . Its a bunch of people who feel like black men deserve the least you can actually see that in society .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
dude is nothing like ams... he's actually promoting marriage and telling people to go to therapy
I'm not sure but I think duke you quoted just means another YouTube cat to watch not necessarily their styles. I could be wrong though.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

She getting clowned in her own YouTube comment section.

You can tell she's just salty. Kevin goes in on some of these women because it's what they need to hear.

A lot of women just aren’t in that world or lifestyle.

If you work corporate, attend galas / fundraiser events. You understand it.

Now his tone is a little rough sometimes, but he’s telling the truth.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
He had a swirler headchief on the show that wrote a book about swirling :mjlol:

They both spoke some facts :ehh:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It's aml

Yo where you been hiding?
:wtf:

But his YouTube channel was more entertaining when it was talking about money, clothes and status. Now you have all of LipStick Alley rising up to crush all black make YouTube channels. This ain't gonna end well if these guys all start getting reported.
:damn:

If more level headed women tuned in maybe it will counteract the feminazi's like @Chelsea Bridge.

You know your girl done went rogue in your absence. She fighting and beefing with everybody now not just me.
:sas2:

Nowhere, I don’t post on here as much—been real busy breh. I’m in the midst of a promotion(that will take me to six figures) so I’ve been swamped with work—legit kicking my ass. I’m also working on my second book, teaching myself how to play the guitar, and I’m dating someone. I try to still get on here from time to time though.

Funny thing is Kevin Samuels looks like one of my exes uncle’s. Ive never watched his stuff though—I only watch asmr and listen to music when it comes to YouTube. :yeshrug: