Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im such a pleasant poster though...I don’t know why anyone would have beef with me.. I don’t have beef with anyone
tenor.gif

Agreeing to disagree isn’t for everyone I guess. Oh well..

I don’t come here to be a follower.. I state my peace and that’s all.. you want to call that being a feminazi :yeshrug:... it’s cool.. I have no issues with you even though you seem to have them me.. you’ll be alright :therethere:

This is just a forum after all..
We'll convert you to a pick me sooner or later. The transformation has already begun. Just got to keep up the pressure. You'll soon be a redpill female that's submissive and agreeable to all men.

I'll PM you some Kevin Samuel's video homework assignments later.

You will be assimilated!!!
rYaqYju.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll convert you to a pick me sooner or later. The transformation has already begun. Just got to keep up the pressure. You'll soon be a redpill female that's submissive and agreeable to all men.

I'll PM you some Kevin Samuel's video homework assignments later.

You will be assimilated!!!
rYaqYju.png

Oh goodness no please don’t do that :pachaha:... I’ve been on this forum for 8 years and have yet to be converted... you saw some of my old posts, compared to those days, I’m a lot nicer than I used to be.

I think this is the best you’re going get.. :pachaha:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh goodness no please don’t do that :pachaha:... I’ve been on this forum for 8 years and have yet to be converted... you saw some of my old posts, compared to those days, I’m a lot nicer than I used to be.

I think this is the best you’re going get.. :pachaha:
You just need more practice. I believe in you.
tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kevin is MGTOW now? These chicks feelings are hurt.

lol man folks just be tossing around buzzwords they dont even understand. Kev talks about men being married and paying for everything, yet people are talking Incel, Red Pill, etc etc. All these folks need to be slapped for being stupid.